WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, is your new home.

Lego Star Wars - The Video Game

I saw a commercial for this game, and it looks fuckin hilarious.

I'd buy it, just to wield a Lego Saber. :thumbsup:

I remember once upon a time though, when there were no Legos based upon Star Wars. Then someone sent in a picture to Wizard magazine of their own rendition to the Star Wars characters in Lego form. I sure hope that guy is rolling in the green, he deserves it. If not, he should sue. :thumbsup:

I rented it a few weeks ago and and I liked it a lot. I'm not sure if I'd buy it, but it's definitely worth renting for a while. I was kind of disappointed that everything wasn't created with legos though; a lot of the game is regular renders.
Yeah, i thought the same thing when I saw the commercial.
They way the fall to pieces is funny. I think i will try it.
Also the new Episode III game :thumbsup:
I have always been a fan of Legos, Star Wars, and video games. Right now I'm in heaven...LOL. I would have never thought that this would have been a fun game.