WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

lesbians and gays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay... I have to say this... what do ya'll think about lesbians and gays....?
... lets hear the shit....

hah... hey i want to know what ppl think... sorry I dont got the time to go searching through threads to find a gay and lesbian one... hey I tried out being Lesbian I just didnt like it... soemtimes it was better... they certainly kiss better... and care more but whatever... i'd rather have a dick in my mouth than a pussy...

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
for starters, i think gay ppl r gay, lesbians r awesome (unless i marry a lesbian, then thats not awesome)

No really... so you are some master flammer are you? you suck... as so it looks to me... and how stupid are you? this thread is about gays and lesbians.. enuf pictures and lets see what you got against them or with them...

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
Halfpintrocker said:
No really... so you are some master flammer are you? you suck... as so it looks to me... and how stupid are you? this thread is about gays and lesbians.. enuf pictures and lets see what you got against them or with them...
for starters, i changed wat i said because ur cool, ;)

for_starters said:
for starters...

period.

for starters your gay (for_starters)!!

im aint gay but let them do their buiness dammn u shouldnt care!! if god made it that u had to be gay to go to heaven would u make fun of straight people??!?!?!

:mfinger:

chaz_schaeffer said:
im aint gay but let them do their buiness dammn u shouldnt care!! if god made it that u had to be gay to go to heaven would u make fun of straight people??!?!?!

lol! you are soooo gay!:thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Halfpintrocker said:
Okay... I have to say this... what do ya'll think about lesbians and gays....?
... lets hear the shit....
Seriously, I don't really have any opinion of someone being gay, that's their life, not mine.

As far as lesbians, thats just hot!!! (the girly ones not the butchy ones)

no im not you fucker i am straight but idk about yourself fucker!

eat this you jackass :bomb:

chaz_schaeffer said:
no im not you fucker i am straight but idk about yourself fucker!

eat this you jackass :bomb:

:rotflmao:
you are such a homofaggot!!! :thumbsup:

stay on the subject here... lesbians and gays!! I used to be bisexual but I just didnt like it... my boyfriend wants me to be Bisexual because he thinks its hot but hey he aint me...

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Halfpintrocker said:
stay on the subject here... lesbians and gays!! I used to be bisexual but I just didnt like it... my boyfriend wants me to be Bisexual because he thinks its hot but hey he aint me...
That's even hotter. But if you don't like it, what's the point?

i know... i mean i kissed/made out with a girl for my guy but that was once... I mean I had liked it before but ... i dont know i like my guy too much to waste anytime on a girl...;)

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Halfpintrocker said:
i know... i mean i kissed/made out with a girl for my guy but that was once...
Do me a favor, just say that part again. :)

If they don't parade it in your face, I don't got a damn problem with gas/lesbians.

Status
Not open for further replies.