lesbians and gays

Status
Not open for further replies.

neckdemon

Tenderony
Halfpintrocker said:
hah... hey i want to know what ppl think.... .. i'd rather have a dick in my mouth than a pussy...

you are definitely a cool chick in my book now. btw, i hate fags but lesbians are fine with me. anyway my sister is a lesbian.

neckdemon

Tenderony
Bullshyt said:
Thanks, I bet your sister will be happy to find out you told everyone here that.

yeah actually she would be. she's very proud of herself. she's very open about it, and basically tells everyone, which i think is a little overboard. which is what i don't understand about gay people. they're either in the closet or flamboyant. heterosexuals don't feel the need to announce our sexuality, why do fags? it's one of the reasons i think they are hated.

Big E

burner of random shit
I dont see why it matters to all of you if someone is gay or staight as long as they aint putting it in your pooper stfu about wanting them to die and shit. And neckdemon good for you sis as long as she is confident about herself.

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
neckdemon said:
you are definitely a cool chick in my book now. btw, i hate fags but lesbians are fine with me. anyway my sister is a lesbian.

Not that I have anything against them, but isn't a lesbian just a fag with a pussy? When you get right down to it.

Lawdawg428

Ranter
Ok let them live thier lives leave them alone as ol boy up there said if they airnt tring to stick it in your poop shoot them why do you have a prob

Halfpintrocker

Tenderony
actually yes it is... but... i dont know why but somehow it turns guys on when two hot girls are making out adns hit and doing stuff hey i aint a guy so i dont know... but yeah thats my take on it...

Halfpintrocker

Tenderony
Bullshyt said:
that is fun to watch.

I have a question to all the guys out there?? why do u guys like lesbians and girls kissing and shit... i just want to know this... i asked my boyfriend and he said he didnt know he just thought it was hott!!

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
because chicks are hot, and two chicks are twice the fun. I don't see how it's so complicated. Guys don't want to see other guys, they want to see chicks, and when it comes to that, the more the merrier.

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
Skorch said:
because chicks are hot, and two chicks are twice the fun. I don't see how it's so complicated. Guys don't want to see other guys, they want to see chicks, and when it comes to that, the more the merrier.

Plus, we think somehow if you girls are so preoccupied kissing eachother, we might be able to slip in there unnoticed till you sudenly realize you just had your 12th orgasm, and the last one was a doozie.

<fantasy tangent script>
Then you'll be like all swooning and shit. Like oh MaxPower, the only one I'll ever share you with is my twin sister, my friend, and her twin sister and 6 or 7 girls in my dorm.
</Script>

Sorry I got sidetracked. Back now.

Jeranamo

Tenderony
Plain and simple,
lesbians are great to watch have sex and make out and shit
gays....... gays can just die

Jeranamo

Tenderony
Halfpintrocker said:
I have a question to all the guys out there?? why do u guys like lesbians and girls kissing and shit... i just want to know this... i asked my boyfriend and he said he didnt know he just thought it was hott!!
Hmmm, in case you didn't know this, guys are attracted to chicks. Seeing 2 girls messing around makes any straight guy pop a big one. It's not that hard to understand....

Status
Not open for further replies.