WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Less Than Jake

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
I've heard a lot about them being a great from rather respectable sources....so I decided to dl the newest cd......"Anthem" (i think its the newest)....Anyway this is the most poppy shit i've ever heard...theres only one song worth listening to "Plastic Cup Politics"...So if you've heard their older shit and its any better...let me know, because I want to believe that shit like this isnt getting passed as good music everywhere.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
A couple of thier songs are very good. My favorite is "The science of selling yourself short" funny song and video.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
I know everyone wants my opinion so.....they suck in my opinion.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
my suitemate is real big less than jake fan, so im sure he'd tell you they were good, but i personally have never been able to get into them.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Ehh... not a big fan. They aren't that good in my opinion. Plus, they kind of suck live. My ex was a real big fan and made me watch them at Warped one year. I was disappointed. :thumbsdn:

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
The only reason ANYBODY should have gone to that shitty Warped Tour...

EVER!

was for Underminded last year. Support your local scene, shitheads! :thumbsup:

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
[sky] said:
A couple of thier songs are very good. My favorite is "The science of selling yourself short" funny song and video.
Ya, "the science of selling yourself short" is one of their better songs. :thumbsup: