WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines let gays in the military

let fuckin gays is the military....who gives a fuck....more men/ women = more power = we win....and plus ...if they like you theyd did for you whereas some dumb fuck would run away...my friends gay and hes so loyal.....hed gladly die for anyone he becomes friends with... so fuck the ppl who dont like gays....get the fuck over it....homophobic jackass.....you go fight them bitch...fuck you !!!

gays ARE allowed in the military, as long as they don't tell anyone about their preference and don't participate in any homosexual acts. so have your brother go to the nearest recruiting office and sign right up.

ron

Buster of Asses
move_bitch said:
let fuckin gays is the military....who gives a fuck....more men/ women = more power = we win....and plus ...if they like you theyd did for you whereas some dumb fuck would run away...my friends gay and hes so loyal.....hed gladly die for anyone he becomes friends with... so fuck the ppl who dont like gays....get the fuck over it....homophobic jackass.....you go fight them bitch...fuck you !!!
You looking to join the Navy?

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
badassmtbiker said:
Why do Marines always travel on US Navy ships?

Less conspicuous than sheep

I had a co-worker that was in the Navy.. He used to say the Marines are the Navys' bitches.

Broken said:
I had a co-worker that was in the Navy.. He used to say the Marines are the Navys' bitches.
And Marines say that about the Navy. And Army says it about Air Force and vice versa. I just wanna know - whose the Coast Guard's bitches?

Broken

badassmtbiker said:
And Marines say that about the Navy. And Army says it about Air Force and vice versa. I just wanna know - whose the Coast Guard's bitches?

Fuck man I don't know I didn't serve.

Broken

badassmtbiker said:
and you call yourself and American? You make me sick. Nah.. just kidding.. I was happy to do my time for pussies like you. err...

ROFL!!! Actually, I call myself Broken. As far as being a pussy call me what you will.

ron

Buster of Asses
badassmtbiker said:
Why do Marines always travel on US Navy ships?

Less conspicuous than sheep
MWUHAHAHAHAHAHA! Point!

Broken said:
ROFL!!! Actually, I call myself Broken. As far as being a pussy call me what you will.
You know I'm just fuckin with ya.. had I had the benefit of hindsight, I probably never would have joined. I don't regret it, but...

ron

Buster of Asses
badassmtbiker said:
You know I'm just fuckin with ya.. had I had the benefit of hindsight, I probably never would have joined. I don't regret it, but...
Service is not for everyone. That's fine. Just stay the Hell out of the way.

ron said:
Service is not for everyone. That's fine. Just stay the Hell out of the way.
Word. That's the beauty of the all volunteer force. I enjoyed most of my time in. I only say that I probably wouldn't do it again, because of all of the excessive bullshit. Mind you, I was in the Guard (read: Boy Scouts have more military bearing), and was completely disgusted by the complete morons I was "serving" with. On more than one occasion I said to myself, "I hope I don't have to go to war with these clowns." Riot control, and fire fighting was bad enough. I could only imagine what it'd be like should that crowd in front of us return fire. Oh yea, hooah and stuff

dew_hopper

Banned - What an Asshat!
Who cares about gays get rid of the women

Who the fuck cares about gays in the militarty, get rid of the women and thne u get rid of the problem. over 100 sexaul assualt cases in Iraq or sometihng, I wonder why, ur in combat with liomited rules and supervision, and u have a maybe fit female soldier right beside you. Is the military retarted, what did they expect, women can make the shells and men fire them its that simple. Gays can do the job so let thme stay, hey, they may even die well fighting. An easy way to the gay problem. But in regards to women they don't belong in combat.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
move_bitch said:
It is my understanding that they have a Don't ask, Don't tell policy... you can be gay in the military... your just not allowed to talk about it or hit on someone or bring your gave lover around.... basically you keep it fucking hidden.

Reason being... they are put in life and death situationa and don't want to be worried about andy... trying to fuck him when he picking up the soap.

also they are away FOR long periods of time.....

causing probs

yeah - don't ask, don't tell, don't pursue. works pretty well.

for the record, i said that in the second post and everyone ignored me :(

perfect example of STUPID

dew_hopper said:
Who the fuck cares about gays in the militarty, get rid of the women and thne u get rid of the problem. over 100 sexaul assualt cases in Iraq or sometihng, I wonder why, ur in combat with liomited rules and supervision, and u have a maybe fit female soldier right beside you. Is the military retarted, what did they expect, women can make the shells and men fire them its that simple. Gays can do the job so let thme stay, hey, they may even die well fighting. An easy way to the gay problem. But in regards to women they don't belong in combat.
You're an idiot, point blank, I garuantee you that every women out there fighting for your pathetic life is a hundred times more worthy to be out there than you. You can at least have some pride in those people willing to stick up for your sorry ass. Gay, straight, men women black white... WHO CARES? can they shoot? can they handle the training? Than let them defend the country they love so much.

Who cares? Your a pansy :mfinger:

What's strong enough for a man, but made for a woman? The back side of your hand. Keep it that way boys, correct'em when they need correcting.

Treat'em like your steak, the more you beat them, the more tender they get.

Or just rape them, I really dont give a fuck.

P.S If your thinkin of joining the army, dont forget to stick a knife with some tape up your ass. :mfinger:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Earthness2000 said:
Who cares? Your a pansy :mfinger:

What's strong enough for a man, but made for a woman? The back side of your hand. Keep it that way boys, correct'em when they need correcting.

Treat'em like your steak, the more you beat them, the more tender they get.

Or just rape them, I really dont give a fuck.

P.S If your thinkin of joining the army, dont forget to stick a knife with some tape up your ass. :mfinger:

I dare you to try to lay a finger on me, I would cut you up, chop you up, chew you up and spit you out. I am not one to lay down and die... and you better hope to god if you hit me you knock me the hell out and beat the piss out of me so bad I don't get out of the hospital. You better just straight out fucking kill me.

Cause I don't fucking forgive easy and I don't fucking forget. I once found myself in going to help a guy friend out in a fight. He need someone with no fear and what he got himself into was pretty fucked up. Well when I showed, the pussy never came... he left me there to take his beating. Five guys...

I walked out a bloody stumbling fucked up mess, It took 5 of them... and they still couldn't keep me down. You either fight to win or you fight to fucking lose... you chose. I had enough pride to get back up, enough pride to keep fighting… I was no longer fighting for my friend. I was fighting for me… and when I fight… I don’t like to lose

I don't fight fair and I don't fight nice... I don't claw or pull your hair either bitch boy. I sure the fuck don't stand for big boys who think they can beat the shit out of woman. Domestic Violence is what Killed my friend. SO YOU DON'T WANT TO GO THERE. And bragging about shit like that on the message board really pisses me off.

I see red, blood, bright red. Its a pretty color when I get mad and the rest is all black from there. I beaten up more boys, been in more fights, kick the shit out of more people, then most see in a lifetime. I have had my ass knocked down and beaten a few times, but I grantee you it was the last mistakes those fuckers made.

I hunted them down, I tortured them and I made them pay in more ways then you can think of. I learned along time ago... the only person who will ever be there for you….. is yourself.

The thing about rape... That just so how truly worthless you are... you have to rape someone because in your own way you can't get laid any other way. Guys like you desver more then to have their dick cut off.

No slice it with tiny little razors, all over it.. tell it was little more then a bloody pile of meat... dump some nice acid and gas on it.. light a match and watch it burn... smell of the flesh and when that was done, i would peel the skin back slowly in a vile mess of blood, decay and rot.

As far as woman severing our military. If they got the guts, they got the strength and the desire…then why the fuck not…..

SO BRING IT!

BRING IT GOOD...... And better hope you hit me more then with an open hand and fact maybe you shouldn't hit me or any other woman for that matter at all and exit stage left… or do I have to show

the point of this post being don't fuck with a woman and sure the hell stay away from Angels

wow

_Kitana_ said:
I dare you to try to lay a finger on me, I would cut you up, chop you up, chew you up and spit you out. I am not one to lay down and die... and you better hope to god if you hit me you knock me the hell out and beat the piss out of me so bad I don't get out of the hospital. You better just straight out fucking kill me.

Cause I don't fucking forgive easy and I don't fucking forget. I once found myself in going to help a guy friend out in a fight. He need someone with no fear and what he got himself into was pretty fucked up. Well when I showed, the pussy never came... he left me there to take his beating. Five guys...

I walked out a bloody stumbling fucked up mess, It took 5 of them... and they still couldn't keep me down. You either fight to win or you fight to fucking lose... you chose. I had enough pride to get back up, enough pride to keep fighting… I was no longer fighting for my friend. I was fighting for me… and when I fight… I don’t like to lose

I don't fight fair and I don't fight nice... I don't claw or pull your hair either bitch boy. I sure the fuck don't stand for big boys who think they can beat the shit out of woman. Domestic Violence is what Killed my friend. SO YOU DON'T WANT TO GO THERE. And bragging about shit like that on the message board really pisses me off.

I see red, blood, bright red. Its a pretty color when I get mad and the rest is all black from there. I beaten up more boys, been in more fights, kick the shit out of more people, then most see in a lifetime. I have had my ass knocked down and beaten a few times, but I grantee you it was the last mistakes those fuckers made.

I hunted them down, I tortured them and I made them pay in more ways then you can think of. I learned along time ago... the only person who will ever be there for you….. is yourself.

The thing about rape... That just so how truly worthless you are... you have to rape someone because in your own way you can't get laid any other way. Guys like you desver more then to have their dick cut off.

No slice it with tiny little razors, all over it.. tell it was little more then a bloody pile of meat... dump some nice acid and gas on it.. light a match and watch it burn... smell of the flesh and when that was done, i would peel the skin back slowly in a vile mess of blood, decay and rot.

As far as woman severing our military. If they got the guts, they got the strength and the desire…then why the fuck not…..

SO BRING IT!

BRING IT GOOD...... And better hope you hit me more then with an open hand and fact maybe you shouldn't hit me or any other woman for that matter at all and exit stage left… or do I have to show

the point of this post being don't fuck with a woman and sure the hell stay away from Angels

amazingly put, that's the best post I've read on this site in a long time