WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Let Otepsoul back in.

Should otepsoul be welcome back as a Mod?

• Yes

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • No. A good mod would have been considerate and conducted this privately via PMs.

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees

The votes have been reset, vote again please.

PEOPLE i am asking for all admins and mods and wtf.com users to let me back in to be a mod again. the only reason i wasn`t on was cause i was taking care of my wife, moving and working, but i am back so please it would be cool to be let back in. :thumbsup:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Just wait, They will come! I wasn't around much when you were Mod, so I couldn't really comment. :(

i was gonna ask what he wanted in. the farm? lol well i don't know what kind of mod you were so i dunno. but welcome back ;)

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
i was in charge of Insignificant Others - and partners in The Writers Block.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
You were naughty and never contacted me to let me know what was going on for months. ;) You'd post, vanish for a month or two, post again.. Agh, if we let you back in you might have to lick my balls or something. Twice!

...and I already have a new e-girlfriend, so I just don't know...

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Jason said:
You were naughty and never contacted me to let me know what was going on for months. ;) You'd post, vanish for a month or two, post again.. Agh, if we let you back in you might have to lick my balls or something. Twice!

...and I already have a new e-girlfriend, so I just don't know...
Yeah,you don't want to piss off Broken. If you ask him nicely, I'm sure he'll do a threesome. Just don't touch his nads. :bomb: :bomb:

Janglenut

Particinator
You weren't a good mod, so you get a no from Jangle.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Jason said:
You were naughty and never contacted me to let me know what was going on for months..
But I thought you liked 'em naughty. At least that's what you told me when you wanted me to "act like a dragon, a mean dragon".

Jason: I need you to do one more thing, and I won't lie, it's gonna get pretty weird.

Max: What?

Jason:It'll involve both of you. (looking back and forth between Max & Broken)

Max: What?!?!

Jason: Twin Dragons.........

Jung

???
Premium
Voted: Lick Jason's balls.

I voted yes.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Sure, we could use more nazis ... I mean mods around here. Because you know, that is what this site lacks ... fair and consistent thread moderation. LOL ... wow, it sounds like I actually give a fuck ... lol. :p

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
MaxPower said:
But I thought you liked 'em naughty. At least that's what you told me when you wanted me to "act like a dragon, a mean dragon".

Jason: I need you to do one more thing, and I won't lie, it's gonna get pretty weird.

Max: What?

Jason:It'll involve both of you. (looking back and forth between Max & Broken)

Max: What?!?!

Jason: Twin Dragons.........
I don't geht it Max. Then again, I don't watch the sausage channel.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
gehtfuct said:
I don't geht it Max. Then again, I don't watch the sausage channel.
it's from Starsky and hutch, the movie. I'll 'splain some day when you're older.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
MaxPower said:
it's from Starsky and hutch, the movie. I'll 'splain some day when you're older.
Quite right ol' chap. Right you are.

It's fuzzy, but it's coming back to me now. I've seen the movie, (and was not impressed) I kinda remember the scene.

*gehtfuct runs to ask the wife when she subscribed to The Sausage Channel.*

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
Nymphchick said:
i was gonna ask what he wanted in. the farm? lol well i don't know what kind of mod you were so i dunno. but welcome back ;)
LOL.

I vote no to the admin who is known to
Jason said:
post, vanish for a month or two, post again..

I said yes. No reason to say no, and nobody gives a damn about what Janglenut says. :thumbsup:

Janglenut

Particinator
And nobody gives a damn about the n00b who posts stupid shit.

Otep, what did you really do for the community when you were a mod? You didn't post anything interesting, you didn't do anything interesting, and from the sounds of it, you didn't do much on the moderating spectrum.

Good game, I love you.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Janglenut said:
You didn't post anything interesting, you didn't do anything interesting, and from the sounds of it, you didn't do much on the moderating spectrum.
Did you just cut&paste that from the wtf.com moderator job description? I thought all those things were mod attributes, not negative qualities?