WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Let the flaming of the n00b commence!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey cocksucker go the fuck away and die. You are a worthless no good fucking shit stain on the planet and it would be better off with out you.

is that good enough I am not so good at the flaming

That was great! I couldn't have done any better.....thanks! FLAME ME SOME MOOOOORE!!!!

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
/ignore thread

Shouldn't there be a section in tha F.A.Q about this? I mean, it's not forbidden, but how about a 'not recommended'?

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
Last edited by a moderator:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
why should anyone be bothered? we don't know any more about you than you want attention.. attention we can't be sure you deserve..
come back later once we know which flavor asshole you are..

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Zeto, Screwy, calm down. Fuck. It is just a new kid trying to get soem attention, maybe meet some new ppl, and just not sure how to go about it. Sure it is lame and we have a billiion of these threads, and really there is only so much that you cna flame a newbie, but does it have to be such a huge fucking ordeal when one posts this? Just let it go. Do not respond if you do not want to play. I'm getting tired of all the sudden elitism. We WANT ppl to post here, remember? Im not going to ban him and niether is anyone else, at least not for this thread. Carry on about your pathetic lives. Thank you.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Hey, it's my one-year bash today, now I'm allowed to be an elitist. Nevertheless, you're right. I mean, I've actually gotten to talking to this guy, and he'd pretty cool. "Flame Me" threads are just something that really get on my nerves, that's all.

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
dustinzgirl said:
Zeto, Screwy, calm down.
When you are in my bedroom and can see my face, see what my mood is like, THEN you tell me to calm down. You don't know me, you can't see my face, stop anthropomorphising text.

Fuck. It is just a new kid trying to get soem attention, maybe meet some new ppl, and just not sure how to go about it. Sure it is lame and we have a billiion of these threads, and really there is only so much that you cna flame a newbie, but does it have to be such a huge fucking ordeal when one posts this?
It wasn't a "huge fucking ordeal" until you said it was. New kid trying to get attention = Suspension from school in reality.

Just let it go. Do not respond if you do not want to play.
"Let it go"? I made one post in this thread, and that was just fine until you had to respond to it with stupidity.
"if you do not want to play"? PLAY WHAT? Is this a game?

I'm getting tired of all the sudden elitism.
I don't know where you got that from, but you can put it back where you found it, thanks.

We WANT ppl to post here, remember? Im not going to ban him and niether is anyone else, at least not for this thread.
NO SHIT?! I thought the mods and admins did exactly what everyone here tells them to do? No? Well, duh.

Go on about YOUR pathetic little life. Mine is just fine, thanks.

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
void said:
ker-ching..

Oz goes batshit.. again.. :eek:
Wahaa, it's purely entertainment, man. The flaming bullshit that goes down in this part of WTF has nothing to do with anything outside this section. Harmless fun!

EDIT: Unless you're Katana. KER-CHING!

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
OmegaZeto said:
When you are in my bedroom and can see my face, see what my mood is like, THEN you tell me to calm down. You don't know me, you can't see my face, stop anthropomorphising text.
Look you fucking dunce, CAPS is considered shouting. You seemed to be a bit hostile over this thread. She, AS MOD, was simply just telling you to calm down on that fact alone (maybe not though).

Nobody can tell what the other looks like on the other end, I'll give you that. But going by the TONE of the typing, You appeared to be annoyed with this moron. You have every right to be, but don't get all pissy about a MOD telling you to calm down in a lame ass thread like this.

Now, I'm sure you're going to come back and tell me that I take the internet seriously, and that you were typing that while laughing like a schoolgirl, but I don't care. I said what I had to say. DEAL.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
CJKelly said:
*realises he seems to have made enemies already.....* Oh shit....
you haven't made enemies.. this is just a typical scenario that a new person does something that isn't usually done, ie asking to be flamed on day one, and then all the old wrinkly asshags get bent out of shape.. you'll be fine just distance yourself from this trainwreck and go contribute to a few threads..
it's better to not go in B&T until people know you at least a little.. try adding a few opinions in issues or braindroppings or life sucks.. :thumbsup:

At least he was trying to be friendly about it. Treat the confused n00bs with kindness and they will learn(if they show potential and interest anyway, which this one has). Treat them with harshness and they'll be worthless.

Status
Not open for further replies.