WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Let the man RIP already!!!

magnolia

Postaholic
Regean died, so let him rip. Don't parade his casket around for all the world to see. Give the family and friends time to mourn properly in private. Geez! :mad:

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
magnolia said:
Regean died, so let him rip. Don't parade his casket around for all the world to see. Give the family and friends time to mourn properly in private. Geez! :mad:
YES

I'm no Nancy Reagan fan, but I felt sorry for her having to follow that casket around. Somebody needs to say enough with the parading. It's too much...

VOR

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
I agree, I know it's passed and not an issue anymore, but did anyone noticed how for like a week there was nothing on any channel except them filming his casket traveling around
and all those ppl who decided to back up the highway by lining miles of it just standing there watching the car go by
---something bush said or anyone, just because 911 happened doesn't mean we should halt our lives, that just lets' the terrorists win, we should continue our lives regularily
we can't if miles of the highway are blocked by a parade of reagon's casket, it's like everyone stopped what they were doing for a week
I'm sure reagon didn't' like being paraded around, probably already decayed, not being buried yet into the cool earth

I hope they learn from it for the future, yet I don't know about clinton or bush

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Actually its a tradation that dates back since our country has been born.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
yesandeverytimemoregetannoyed_sosorry_mykeyboard_fucked_up_andthe_spacebar_won't_work
_i_wouldn't_minda_great_pres_who_doesn't_wantto_war_with_everyone_and_lowerstaxes_andgas_prices
that'sthe_only2_thingsI_worryof

damspacebarfuckingworkalready