WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fringe Let us discuss. . .THE EXISTENCE OF GOD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

atom

Stootchmaster
tl;dr

This chick happens to believe in a Higher Power, but I could give a shit less whether someone else does or not. My faith is independent of your opinion and attempting to convert people is a waste of my time.

Yawn.

/interest
Interesting. A whore who believes in God. A bit of a rarity.
You are, of course, aware that God hates whores?

THAT SAID. . .

You are more than likely a man anyway.

Amen

*sigh*

Fine then... Show your proof, and start discussing. Making idle claims is not such a good beginning.
Looks like SOMEONE doesn't like backing themselves up. You challenge me, and then slink away, sir?
Quite the bad example, my friend. It seems the only idle thing here is your mind and its amusing inability to separate subjects.

I'm laughing at you, bitch.

Amen

Done. Can we move on now?
You don't seem to have the fortitude for these kinds of challenges, sir. Move along.
Return when you find your balls. Disappointing.

GOOD PEOPLE OF WTF.COM!

You have discussed God many a time, I gather. . .
BUT NONE BEFORE ME have come before you claiming to bring proof of the existence of God!
WHO HERE CAN STAND BEFORE ME? WHO HERE IS ABLE TO ENGAGE IN DEBATE?
Are there none but bitches before me? Have I discovered an entire village of idiots in my wanderings?
Ah. . .the trials of a Messenger. Always surrounded by my lessers. It's a burden, bitches. . .A BURDEN, I SAY!

Perhaps if you brought a whore before me. I spotted a whore last night. . .VICTORIA(something).
It's always amusing to debate shrieking harridans on God. Whores hate God because God hates whores.
Anything but your clown of a moderator or the herd of bitches that bleat and follow him.

I knew this would be too much. . .but I had to try. *facepalm*

Amen

• 1Like
Reactions: Quint

devlon

Banned - What an Asshat!
So I take it from your hatred of whores you have contracted some form of std?

What does existence of god have to do with whores?

If you looked into a whore and saw something moving I'm pretty sure it wasn't god. So atom lets knock a few electrons off of you and see if we may positively get the proof you claim to have.

devlon

Banned - What an Asshat!
@ crazytoaster,

I love the signature I came, I saw, I castrated the bastards

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
Discussion is one thing, sir. . .but when was the last time someone boldly stood in your little village square with his asshat cocked to a jaunty angle and proclaiming that he WILL prove God exists? Link, my good fellow. . .LINK, I SAY!

And by the way. . .Female Truth Attention/Retention Deficit has absolutely nothing to do with the existence of God.
I see that you are incapable of determining the actual subject of a post, and I have sincere doubts as to your ability to carry on a debate on either subject, given your lack of reading comprehension. Which makes me wonder if your enthusiasm to be my assistant might be better served in a desire to read more than the name of the person who posted something before. . .well. . .failing at an unpaid internet job and letting a random nerd publicly mock you for it.

I'm going to be here for a while, sir. . .
Take a deep breath and relax. Your eyelid might eventually stop twitching when you see my name.

Amen
You brought it up, that suggests a burden of proof in your direction.

Peacemaker

Banned - What an Asshat!
Does anyone else see the irony in asking for physical evidence of a spiritual being? Anyone? I mean the most we're going to get here are arguments based on observations which may or may not be founded on logic and reason. Either way I doubt atom is going to provide anything intellectual on the subject of God's existence. Where is a Thomist when you need one?

• 2Like
Reactions: Slacker and jujubee

devlon

Banned - What an Asshat!
Does anyone else see the irony in asking for physical evidence of a spiritual being? Anyone? I mean the most we're going to get here are arguments based on observations which may or may not be founded on logic and reason. Either way I doubt atom is going to provided anything intellectual on the subject of God's existence. Where is a Thomist when you need one?
Yes absolutely. It is the debate that peaks my interest. Even the lowest peace of scum on this planet will offer a glimmer of truth occasionally. Look at penicillin. But alas we need to split an atom no fun to be had with a person that makes outlandish statement. Then talks nothing of the subject, but instead declares his intimacy issues with his mother instead. Sad.

Besides its hard to prove a paradox.

Peacemaker

Banned - What an Asshat!
But alas we need to split an atom no fun to be had with a person that makes outlandish statement. Then talks nothing of the subject, but instead declares his intimacy issues with his mother instead. Sad.
Atom should be exiled for false advertisement.

Besides its hard to prove a paradox.
I've never viewed God has a paradox, and I personally don't shrug off the existence of God, simply because the nature of God is a mystery. Heck everyone alive is a mystery; one we can never truly know completely, especially since most people don't even know themselves. Yet regardless of this, I do believe it is possible for use to acquire sufficient knowledge of people, and God if He does exist.

devlon

Banned - What an Asshat!
Nor do I. I look at the universe as scientifically as humanly possible. I suggest the idea of a paradox simply did the universe exists before god or was it the other way around? chicken and the egg. I believe the exsistance of god depends purely on your personal reality. In a non believers reality god does not exist. In that reality it is fact. But if you meet someone who's has enlightened ones self to the possibility that god exist. Then in they're reality god certainly does.

Cogito ergo sum

Peacemaker

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yes and no. Accepting the possibility of God does not always mean you have accepted God as a reality.

devlon

Banned - What an Asshat!
This is true one more reality. But that is like saying I never been to Chicago. So there's a possibility that there is a Chicago and all of it inhabits but they don't exist because I don't accept them

Peacemaker

Banned - What an Asshat!
This is true one more reality. But that is like saying I never been to Chicago. So there's a possibility that there is a Chicago and all of it inhabits but they don't exist because I don't accept them
No that would be ignoring a reality which is not the same as what I've stated. Mine would be more like; I accept the possibility of another planet existing where there is another version of me living there; however until I've seen enough evidence to support the existence of such a planet, I will continue to also accept the possibility that such a planet does not exist

In short; agnostic.

devlon

Banned - What an Asshat!
I see your logic.

I'm looking at this as multiple overlapping realities that coexist at the same point in a time line.

Like if we are standing at a zoo looking at say an elephant. You say that is a really small area for an elephant. So your reality is the elephant lives in a small cage.

Where I am standing next to you at the same elephant I say that is a really large cage. My reality is opposite of yours on that one point.

So it really depends on who ever is contemplating the idea. Since the way we perceive reality shapes our reality.

Sorry to double post but Where be thou Atom? Have ye split?

Status
Not open for further replies.