WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fringe Let us discuss. . .THE EXISTENCE OF GOD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swah

Meet us @ IRC! Join the channel #wtfcom
Staff
Witty, witty. And yes, he might very well have split.

EvilDadII

"Squeaky" clean
The brotherhood to which I belong is actively engaged in several long-term studies. . .the most popular of which is an extremely unethical study into the nature of hidden whoritry in random, unsuspecting women who just THINK they are simply renting a house from us. . .in reality, they are living in a laboratory and are subjected to a variety of tests. . .
So you make your living from a peeping tom web site. Ah men.

I used to believe in God when I was getting my dick sucked on a regular basis. Lately I don't believe in much. However you coming to this site has given me an idea, and hope. I think I'll start my own non-profit organisation called The Suck®, where the only prophets getting blown will be me.

There is a God after all, and she has "tulips". Oh, I forgot. You're allergic to flowers.

• 1Like
  • 1LOL
Reactions: devlon and skroo'd
Number one, God does no hate whores, he loves us all.
Number two, women are not all whores.
Number three, atom's feeble attemp and being original, failed.
Number four, Atom needs meds, or a good ass beating to get him back in harmony with all.
Number five, Atom is not worth it, screw it.

• 1Like
Reactions: devlon

Swah

Meet us @ IRC! Join the channel #wtfcom
Staff
...which brings us to not flaming outside of taters, and the closing of this thread. OP hasn't been seen for a while, and we really do not need to discuss this any further.
/thread

Status
Not open for further replies.