Let your dog shit in your own yard

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
1
0
Fuck it, set a precedent, kill the owner, that way the chalk outline on your sidewalk will have everyone walking their dog's elsewhere...
 

Jeranamo

Tenderony
180
0
0
hahaha.... it's funny, because if I'd live where you lived, I'd purposly let my dog shit on your yard to piss you off. Quit your fucking bitching, I'm not going to pick up dog shit, place it in a bag, and then proceed to put that bag in my pocket. That's unsanitary as hell you dipshit. And don't say, "well just dont let him shit then" Fuck you, I'm not having my dog die of colon cancer because you don't want your precious yard on your precious 350,000 dollar lot and house crapped on. A big :mfinger: to you asshole.
 

Unforgiven

That Guy
11,086
702
562
Jeranamo said:
hahaha.... it's funny, because if I'd live where you lived, I'd purposly let my dog shit on your yard to piss you off. Quit your fucking bitching, I'm not going to pick up dog shit, place it in a bag, and then proceed to put that bag in my pocket. That's unsanitary as hell you dipshit. And don't say, "well just dont let him shit then" Fuck you, I'm not having my dog die of colon cancer because you don't want your precious yard on your precious 350,000 dollar lot and house crapped on. A big :mfinger: to you asshole.
hi and welcome.
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
1
0
Jeranamo said:
I'm not having my dog die of colon cancer because you don't want your precious yard on your precious 350,000 dollar lot and house crapped on.
Wow, you walk your dog 20 miles away from your trailer park?
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,731
1
100
GottaHurt said:
Fuck it, set a precedent, kill the owner, that way the chalk outline on your sidewalk will have everyone walking their dog's elsewhere...
ill try that some day.
 

Jeranamo

Tenderony
180
0
0
GottaHurt said:
Wow, you walk your dog 20 miles away from your trailer park?
Ummm, ok unlike you, i'm not some trailerpark hoe...

fuck off, die of cancer, aids, being shot, raped, shanked, or any other painful way of death. Rot in hell for eternity you pitiful whoreson
 

bill

l337sp34k3r
25
0
0
Jeranamo said:
hahaha.... it's funny, because if I'd live where you lived, I'd purposly let my dog shit on your yard to piss you off. Quit your fucking bitching, I'm not going to pick up dog shit, place it in a bag, and then proceed to put that bag in my pocket. That's unsanitary as hell you dipshit. And don't say, "well just dont let him shit then" Fuck you, I'm not having my dog die of colon cancer because you don't want your precious yard on your precious 350,000 dollar lot and house crapped on. A big :mfinger: to you asshole.
And its sanitary for ME to pick up your dog's fucking shit? Do it yourself you lazy fucker. I didnt put the shit there, it is not my responsibility to pick it up. Your dog did. It is therefore your responsibility. Why dont you let your dog shit in your own yard? Fucktard.
 

Jeranamo

Tenderony
180
0
0
bill said:
And its sanitary for ME to pick up your dog's fucking shit? Do it yourself you lazy fucker. I didnt put the shit there, it is not my responsibility to pick it up. Your dog did. It is therefore your responsibility. Why dont you let your dog shit in your own yard? Fucktard.
never said it was your responsibility. Leave it there and let it be someone elses problem. Don't you have a fucken kid on your block you'd like to just make his/her day by them stepping in some dog shit? C'mon, im sure theres kids on your block that you'd like to get to stay away from your yard. This is the solution. CAN'T WE ALL JUST FUCKING GET A LONG?
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
1
0
Jeranamo said:
never said it was your responsibility. Leave it there and let it be someone elses problem. Don't you have a fucken kid on your block you'd like to just make his/her day by them stepping in some dog shit? C'mon, im sure theres kids on your block that you'd like to get to stay away from your yard. This is the solution. CAN'T WE ALL JUST FUCKING GET A LONG?

No, that would be Get-Along.com , so run along , or STFU.
 

abcxyz

Fresh Meat
1
0
0
Go fry up a big batch of bacon and pour some on each mound of poop. The neighbors dog will actually clean up your yard for you the next time he comes to visit! Also, if he's the kind of owner that lets his dog kiss him on the mouth, he'll suddenly be quite motivated to keep the animal out of your yard.
 

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
631
0
16
Unforgiven said:
yowhatupdog or whatever the hell your name is... do the world a favor:

3 simple steps:

1) grab a shotgun
2) point it at your head
3) pull the trigger.
Lol baby Im glad you calmed down since we got together...hehe. :p
 

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
4,477
2,470
482
Whenever I see someone letting their dog shit in my yard, I usually grab my bat and make them clean it up. As long as you don't actually swing it at them, they can't do shit about it. You can even slap the pavement close by with it and they still can't do anything. If I so happen to have a baggie nearby and see the stupid fuck walk off afterwards, I'll usually pick it up myself, then chase the person down and throw it on them. Nothing says "Get your damn dog off my lawn!" like a freshly dropped load slamming into the back of their head. And, if all else fails, I've got two pit bulls and the electric collars, so I can just let em loose next time they bring their dog through. Considering my dogs are still "fenced in," leash laws don't apply. :D
 

Blacksmith85

Flame Bait
7
0
0
styx, wow havent heard that term in a while, it consists of woods, fields, and lots of backroads. And yes all of those ideas work, its just how badly you want the dog to leave. Talking to the person and blowing yourself up isnt gonna solve much except for a bigger shit hole for the neighborhood dogs to use.
 

freak666

Bam Margera
30
0
0
i know just how you feel. when people come down my street and just look around to see if any one is looking and then watch the shit come out of their ass!!the only thing is that i dont care and let it like rot in my yard because it is right on the corner so for me its all good until they go into the middle of my yard!!!!! :)
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,685
149
157
Do what my Sicilian grandmother did.

Let the poo accumulate, then put it in a brown grocery bag, filled to the brim, or at least half way.

Douse it in lighter fluid, chuck a match on it, and ring their doorbell.

They'll stop after that. I think them having to clean up all that shit will put them off.

Be sure to repeat it if they don't stop!
 

bnccoder

Postaholic
2,479
0
36
Load the shells with rock salt. Painful but usually not deadly. If you don't like that approach you could always smear Bengay on the grass and just wait. The dog will get a burning sensation so say the least. If you're going with a bb gun you might as well go with a pellet gun. They are usually more powerful, have led pellets, are avalible in hollow points, darts, and pointed pellets. I've got a CO2 powered 30 shot semi automatic pellet gun. Works like a charm.
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,685
149
157
BNCCoder said:
I've got a CO2 powered 30 shot semi automatic pellet gun. Works like a charm.
We have an 800ft/sec Winchester pellet rifle. It only holds one shot, but it's a lethal weapon, and is also a hunting rifle.

We used it for rat extermination in our sideyeard...they kept invading the bird feeders :).