WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Let your dog shit in your own yard

deadly4u

2QT2BSTR8
Unforgiven said:
I'm tired of these mother fuckers who constantly let their dogs shit in my yard, thinking I don't notice. The thing is, i do notice and it pisses me off... I yell and scream, but the owners ignore me... i throw rocks at the dog, but they don't seem to care... the fuckers will walk right up to my propery and let their dog shit on my driveway, in my grass, wherever the hell they want, while all they do is sit and stare at my house... i'm staring right back at them, giving them two of :mfinger: , yelling at them to get the hell away from my property... they ignore me. I think it's time to haul out my shotgun and unload it on these mother fuckers.
Yo... i couldnt agree with that more....

Some shit that really pissed me off though was that it was some event on that day, some walkathon with all your dogs to raise money for some shit.... and a whole bunch of lame fuking fat bitches and their fat fuking dogs fuking fertilized my whole fuking lawn with dog shit.

The only additional problem was that i wasnt home to stop the fukers.... i came back to find out that i couldnt see my lawn under all that shit

John Howle

Hot Girl on Girl Action
dude all the people above me are wrong... just go outside at liek 2:30 am and take a biiiig shit on there front porch and car.. and ignore them if they try to ask you questions.

bnccoder

Postaholic
John Howle said:
dude all the people above me are wrong... just go outside at liek 2:30 am and take a biiiig shit on there front porch and car.. and ignore them if they try to ask you questions.

Just say it was a bear if they ask questions.