WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

let's all play nice

right

mmm mmm good
i don't really want to piss anyone off - i just want to engage in some lively discussions. and perhaps help a few ultra-conservative, homophobic, pro-war, racist bastards to see the light. i've recently started living abroad (i'm from the states but currently reside in the UK) and i believe that my experience abroad has and continues to open my eyes to new perspectives that i'm eager to share with my less-informed fellow americans.

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Left.

Welcome to wtf.com fucker. :thumbsup:

shep

Local alcoholic
Welcome aboard and fuck you :mfinger:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
right said:
i don't really want to piss anyone off - i just want to engage in some lively discussions. and perhaps help a few ultra-conservative, homophobic, pro-war, racist bastards to see the light. i've recently started living abroad (i'm from the states but currently reside in the UK) and i believe that my experience abroad has and continues to open my eyes to new perspectives that i'm eager to share with my less-informed fellow americans.
you will never make it out alive...and welcome

Signify

Particinator
wow...most people just say "hi i found this site by...........im a fucking retard!!!11"
its sorta nice to see somebody with a bit of intellect around here.

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Right on for leaving the country and getting out to the rest of the world. But playing nice just isn't really the style here.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Please there are no drinks on this ride,
Please buckle up,
And get ready for the time of your life.
Welcome to wtf, Fucker.

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
right said:
Hey where the hell do you think your at? Next google search please. :D

Welcome to wtf.com :mfinger:

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
narrow minded?

right said:
Hoping not to sound too obnoxious, I have to say I found what you wrote offensive.
With what you wrote, you implicate your fellow americans are not informed of some things, and sorry to say it but you're offending me when you say americans. I come from latin america; and when you use the term american you are probably just talking about US citizens and, believe it or not, here in latin america we're pretty much informed about european perspective; and the termn american, the way you're using it, it's not the adequate.

Aswell as you didn't want to piss anyone off, I'm not offended for the things you said, but the way you said it; and I'm sorry if I sounded obnoxious.

shep

Local alcoholic
supposedtabeme said:
Hoping not to sound too obnoxious, I have to say I found what you wrote offensive.
With what you wrote, you implicate your fellow americans are not informed of some things, and sorry to say it but you're offending me when you say americans. I come from latin america; and when you use the term american you are probably just talking about US citizens and, believe it or not, here in latin america we're pretty much informed about european perspective; and the termn american, the way you're using it, it's not the adequate.

Aswell as you didn't want to piss anyone off, I'm not offended for the things you said, but the way you said it; and I'm sorry if I sounded obnoxious.
Welcome to wtf and fuck you :mfinger:

whitepow3r

Banned - What an Asshat!
its called wtf.com a forum dedicated to your fury the name says it all

burnleyboy

The Human Shredder
Well Done on moving to England. One of the cleverest things you may ever do. Unless your one of those clever blokes.