Headlines Let's all sing to America!

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Is a movie. Watch it and comment on it.

People take shit way too fucking far. Who gives a fuck about america, when we have a world (NOTICE WORLD) full of diseases, hungry kids, and sick old people who have no shelter!

This type of shit make me mad! :mad:

EDIT: The idiot that replied to me sent me the link. But he wasn't going to post it. So I did. Now I have to give him fucking credit. blah.. bitch

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Your totally right, I mean seriously, There are loads more different things going on around the world, than just America, No offense of course.
Also, WHY did they pick THAT guy to sing that song? And who wrote it, deserves to dig his own grave.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
america's own ego is its downfall... as much letter bombs as it'll get me i must say our egomaniacle megelamania is the reason for such things as sept 11th... the country is only a few hundred years old and yet somehow has the balls to tell countries that are thousands of years old how they should live and run thier government. we asked for a hit in the face and got it.. do i belive it was right to kill all those innocent people? no.. but you dont walk around the playground bullying all the kids without expecting one day that one will fight back...

dull_bullet

Lay out!
oh god, when the chorus came, i nearly fell out of my chair laughing.

seriously, though, america's ego is getting too big for their briches. i just can't WAIT till we collapse. people here are ignorant fucks :thumbsdn: