WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Lets bitch about "racism".

Pepto Bismol21

We Are The Virus Of Life.
This is my fucking problem....

People that think there better than others. Holy shit. That pisses me off. Fuck all of you. Im Hispanic and Just as good as anybody out there. I'm sick and tired of taking this shit from everybody else, who will never understand. They'll make fun of kids and next thing you know it. "Bam" More school shootings. If only people knew the hard-ships of each race. Yes everybody makes fun of somebody. Thats life. You can't laugh at someone else without laughing at your self so.....

Hey look at me im Hispanic and dirty. Im a vato loco. Areeeeba!

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
Pepto Bismol21 said:

People that think there better than others. Holy shit. That pisses me off. Fuck all of you. Im Hispanic and Just as good as anybody out there. I'm sick and tired of taking this shit from everybody else, who will never understand. They'll make fun of kids and next thing you know it. "Bam" More school shootings. If only people knew the hard-ships of each race. Yes everybody makes fun of somebody. Thats life. You can't laugh at someone else without laughing at your self so.....

Dude relax. If anyone "thinks" they are better then you, they are automatically not so, because they are working out an inferiority complex.

Stop worrying about what others think. Live your life, chill...

Pepto Bismol21

voiceofreason said:
Dude relax. If anyone "thinks" they are better then you, they are automatically not so, because they are working out an inferiority complex.

Stop worrying about what others think. Live your life, chill...
Yo, im clam. but i just cant stand them. arg. they piss me off thats all.

And im not oNlY talking about my self im talking bout blacks asians and everybody else. im sure other people had gone threw it. I blame the society of america

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
Pepto Bismol21 said:
Yo, im clam.
Hi Clam... I'm Dan...

Sorry I couldn't help it...

Seriously.. thou.. I can't understand racism... my favorite analogy to use for racist people... is... thats like hating someone because they are left handed...

the sooner we drop the hyphens the sooner we come closer together as people...

Pepto Bismol21

Thats fantastic "Dan"
Have you met my friend "mature"??

I couldnt restist either

lol, sorry

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Pepto Bismol21 said:
Yo, im clam. but i just cant stand them. arg. they piss me off thats all.

And im not oNlY talking about my self im talking bout blacks asians and everybody else. im sure other people had gone threw it. I blame the society of america
Racism is the second oldest prejudice after sexism. "Racism" comes from the word "race" wich means in context "a genealogical line; a lineage." Basically it says that some "races" are better than others, like Whites are better than Blacks or Jews are the enemy of all "Arians". Hitler was a racist, just like the KKK, and like everyone who hates muslims and blame 'em for 9/11. I've heard people say they were glad Iraq was being "blownd up" cause they were "dangerous for us" and posed a threat to "Western security". That's fucking racism for yah. If you're glad a country is being blownd up, you're a sick fucker.

Pepto Bismol21

At least some people understand...(talking about Rage). Americans can be so blind sometimes, they can't look past surtrian things. But not just Americans other people to.

outsideR

Clitpickle
Pepto Bismol21 said:

Unfortunately racism seems to be a part of human nature, at least to some point. People always have prejudices towards someone that looks or in some other way is different from the rest. Hell it's the same thing with me coming here, being from a totally different culture I got laughed at and called names by certain retarded assholes... I'm okay with that since I knew beforehand it was going to happen. It's stupid to take too much offense over teasing or calling names or shit like that. And for christ sake don't start shooting at school or anything! Americans... Never able to handle stuff without violence! Look, I'm being racist to Americans now! Come and shoot me!
Anyway racism is everywhere, at least in some form. The ones who do that are always the stupid ones who can't see through your skin color or whatever the difference is. Just ignore it, that's all I can say...

R

RedOctober

Racism is crap.

It's introduced by capitalists to make workers compete with each other.
When you studied in technics, and have a nice job in automatization, your firm is building robots for production. You think.. Hé, that's fine..
Work will be easier to handle!
DEAD WRONG! They get some poor Fuzzie Wuzzies from a banana republic, that act as button pushers, and you lose your job.
All you were doing is to saw the branch from the tree you were sitting on.
The Fuzzie Wuzzies are stupid enough, know nothing, have no future, and do their job for a fee. The consumer wants it that way!
Wants to buy products for a price nobody ever could make them for themselves.
The second stage is, they move the factory to China.
In that way also the Fuzzie Wuzzies start growing mad.
They lose their job also..
So, if there are less jobs, and more people..
What happens next?
A swing to the right...
The globalists love that!

So what is the best way to do things?
Natives and Fuzzie Wuzzies shake hands, because both groups are being fucked. Start fucking globalism in return.

For America..
Leave your car where it is.
A horse doesn't need gas. ;)

edub1371

nervous tic, dull knife
Racism, in it's simplist definition is ignorance. It is, I believe, a learned response and not necessarily a trait of the human race. If you put someone in the right environment, then they will come out of it or they will be pushed to the wayside in order for society to move on without them. It comes from all sides and we are bombarded with it everyday. The only thing that you can do for others is to hope for the best. If you try to show them the error of their ways then you will just fortify their ignorance and make the problem worse. A Racist is one of the few cases of something that is better off left to itself.

EDIT: I still dont know what the hell red is talking about. L.A. rush hour traffic turning into a stampede of horses and all..... Although to that end, public sanitation jobs would increase! Good idea, red!

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Just consider the source of racism. Think of the smartest racist you know. Not that smart, huh? Racists are idiots who cannot overcome the programming their childhood upbringing taught them. Same goes for sexists, homophobes, and zenophobes. Problem is, one can never underestimate the power of mass numbers of idiots. By the way, anyone ever get called a "round-eye"?

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
I get tired of the people that perpetuate racism by screaming racism at every turn... those people that cannot look at an outcome without looking for racial motivators in the decision making process...
I get tired of the feeling that I'm not supposed to hate someone that is of a different race than me.... without being viewed as a racist... even if I hate them based on something that has nothing to do with the persons race....

Thats fantastic "Dan"
Have you met my friend "mature"??
nope... does she post here... I hope she uses botox...

I couldnt restist either
no comment...

shep75

Tenderony
Pepto Bismol21 said:

i have seen racists from all races of people. don't act like youre the only one who gets shit on from time to time.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
ReiMeishin said:
Just consider the source of racism. Think of the smartest racist you know. Not that smart, huh? Racists are idiots who cannot overcome the programming their childhood upbringing taught them. Same goes for sexists, homophobes, and zenophobes. Problem is, one can never underestimate the power of mass numbers of idiots. By the way, anyone ever get called a "round-eye"?
No, but I've been called a honkey. What bothers me is that in today's culture, a black person can use racial slurs like ******, cracka, whitey, etc.. without any social backlash. In fact, its "funny." The minute a white guy uses one of these words, regardless of the context, it's racism. I think affirmative action is racist. If two equally qualified men try out for one spot in a university, and the school picks the black man because of the color of his skin, thats racism.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
The other day, I was at the supermarket and this WHITE old dude told me to go back to my country! He didn't know this is my country... WTF is wrong with WHITE OLD PEOPLE?

haljer

disillusioned
Racism may be a learned hate, but the person has to decide at some point wether or not to act on that. I grew up in a family that is racist. They talk about ******s and chinks and those damn foriegners (who lived here all their lives just have darker skin then ours) like they are packs of dogs. This is all I knew growing up. I, however, decided this wasn't the way I wanted to think. People are People some you just can't understand when you ask for directions! It's amusing that you guys can sit here and bitch about being hated for your skin color or whatever and then talk about Americans are this or that, any time you talk about people collectively aren't you doing the same broad generalazations that are so typical of racism? And what about talking about all old people? Ageism. Stop trying to deal with groups of people and start talking about that one damn old guy who pissed you off or that fucking Micheal whose a prick or Juan who is a dumb ass. Gives you alot more people to hate when you don't lump them all together in one mass group. And stop blaming your parents or society or the media for your short comings. It's your life fucking make your own :mfinger: damn decisions and stop blaming everyone else.

my father always tells me: Beneath the skin, we are all the same.

ok, i'll admit this... i was racist for a while... growing up in a small northern community where all i see are people of my race, I didn't understand any other races... all i had were things other people told me about them... you know... the usual. they're lazy... they stink, etc...

BUT

i went to surrey to work over the summer... that city's got a HUGE muslim and asian population... i saw these people, most of them are hard workers, most of them are nice. i realized those thing i've been told weren't true at all.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
haljer said:
stop blaming your parents
The only problem with this is that your parents tend to shape and mold the way you think and process information, and most of the time the kid imitates their parents. It's just the way that works so, blaming your parents for your racial tendencies is not out of the question.

Have the courage and concientiousness to CHANGE what you have learned, however, is possible. It just doesn't start out that way.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
what is amazing to me is the backlash and outrage over Trent Lott's comments that were taken as racist... yet there hasn't been outrage about these racist cartoons ... where is the NAACP on this issue... ohhh I forgot they are a political beast that supports liberal "colored people"...

were similar cartoons drawn depicting... say... Harriet Tubman... or MLK... there would be hell to pay... and you wouldn't be able to get ¿Rev? Jesse Jackson off the TV spewing his outrage...

haljer

disillusioned
tbsrk said:
The only problem with this is that your parents tend to shape and mold the way you think and process information, and most of the time the kid imitates their parents. It's just the way that works so, blaming your parents for your racial tendencies is not out of the question.

Have the courage and concientiousness to CHANGE what you have learned, however, is possible. It just doesn't start out that way.

Yeah I think that's what I said too?? It's funny that no one wants to admit that they think like their parents until it's time to blame them for fucking up. I've read all kinds of posts on here talking about how these kids hate their parents/grandparents for shit would they say they act like their parents? No. But when its time to blame someone for your being fucked up and oh well I can't help it that's how I was raised.