WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Lets change the name..

King Goldfish

Banned - What an Asshat!
Of "Life sucks and then you die" (Or whatever it says" to

Piss and Moan!

lol, you have a lot of whining going on in this site :cool:

shep

Local alcoholic
smack the whiners .Common kids start slapping shithea :mfinger: ds around

Echo24

Academic Extraordinaire
well it is called wtf.com. i mean if it's called that then it should be dedicated to the use of that acronym. most ppl are upset or whining when they use the term, so if we change the name of that, we'll have to change the name of the whole site.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
King Goldfish said:
Of "Life sucks and then you die" (Or whatever it says" to

Piss and Moan!

lol, you have a lot of whining going on in this site :cool:
did I forget to feed you in your gold fish bowl, you been kind of crabby lately.

Spill on what you think the makers of WTF.com need to do to make a better site.

:)

I respect you...

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
not what i had in mind

:) the only thing that needs its name changed is the bait and tackle section i think maby something like the fire pit? or the roticerie stick? i dunno sumthing that actually gives a hint about flaming not fishing or some guys unit.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Heh.

Well, you can always start a poll. They've worked out tremendously. :lol:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
YUCK FOU!!! said:
:) the only thing that needs its name changed is the bait and tackle section i think maby something like the fire pit? or the roticerie stick? i dunno sumthing that actually gives a hint about flaming not fishing or some guys unit.
You bait them into the site

then you tackle them

I like the name....

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
I like Broken's Baithouse..

I don't want any powers though.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Since he'd have no "powers", it ain't gonna happen. :D

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Jason said:
Since he'd have no "powers", it ain't gonna happen. :D
And before Broken says anything... No, Broken being able to masterbate 96 times a day is not the sort of "power" Jason was refering to.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
I don't even think a Jr. high kid would laugh at that moronic post. Perhaps you can invite whatupdogg back, so at least one person would find you humorous or remotely intelligent.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
i would take the power for the baithouse

wuss.

baithouse doesn't need anyone in power, it's essentially unmoderated. that's the point of it

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
hmmm

gumercules said:
wuss.

baithouse doesn't need anyone in power, it's essentially unmoderated. that's the point of it
the power 2 bring the baithouses elite 2 other site 2 crush kill and destroy would be exelent!!