WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Lets cut down on the attraction..

Status
Not open for further replies.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I seriously think WTF.com should slow down on attracting new members to the site, recently we've been getting people who excercise the word "dumbass".. I think we all know who I'm talking about..

People who do this - !?!?!!?!??!!? CAPITALS I"M COOOOOL
or this - OAHAHAH YOUR A FAGGOT WHORE GO DIE
or this - RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (on and on, recent post)
or making threads that are just.. let my simply say.. Stupid..

Or I think WTF.com should crack down on the newcomers until they adjust to rules, or make rules stricter, and yes, if MOD's were a little harsher.. I think we'd breath a bit more fresh air around the forums..

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
true ive been seeing that half the new people are mr.newb wannabes. i havent seen a good loyal member in a while.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
yeah me too back when it was all smart people and we had like 1 or 2 retards.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
WTF.com could have certain sections that only allow a certain amount of posts in able to make threads/post in the forum.. Like 1000 posts, or 1500 posts.. Hell, 2000 posts would be more like it, that might be a bit lonely though..

Or, REP could actually do something, if you get 1000 rep then you can post in better forums with less idiots.. More rep, higher on the spectrum.. See where I'm going?

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
i like it ill talk about it to jason and brit.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I hereby patent it as my idea..

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
p99 said:
I hereby patent it as my idea..
Yes I agree with myself..

Maybe there should be more mods?... *cough*

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
*sniffle*
*hurl*

Oh I've quite finished my sentence.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
SOUNDS GOOD BUT WHATS TO SAY THAT SOMEONE WITH HIGH REP OR POST COUNT ISN'T A DUMBASS?????/!?!?!??!??!?!?!? :cool:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
WUT IS DUMASS K?! SRRY

As for post and rep-access forums, Iunno. Good idea, but might cause spamming (for post access) and excessive rep-tagbacks (for rep access).

But if we can figure out how to solve those, then it might be a good idea. A little elitist, maybe, but a good idea.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
well i agree that A LOT of the n00bs are quite annoying. but i think that they keep it interesting and make it so we can flame on them with no worries. But i think something should be done...

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Yes. "Like precious, precious blood in an animal", newbies keep WTF.com up and running.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
p99 said:
I seriously think WTF.com should slow down on attracting new members to the site, recently we've been getting people who excercise the word "dumbass".. I think we all know who I'm talking about..

People who do this - !?!?!!?!??!!? CAPITALS I"M COOOOOL
or this - OAHAHAH YOUR A FAGGOT WHORE GO DIE
or this - RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (on and on, recent post)
or making threads that are just.. let my simply say.. Stupid..

Or I think WTF.com should crack down on the newcomers until they adjust to rules, or make rules stricter, and yes, if MOD's were a little harsher.. I think we'd breath a bit more fresh air around the forums..
If only wtf.com had done this 3 months ago ...

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Man that was sure a rough and tough flame you just sent my way.. 3 months ago you wouldn't even be here.. You'd still be reciting "I'm a big kid now!" for mommy.. I think you'd be outnumbered in comparison to whos the annoying noob..

breakology

Kiss my Converse
p99 said:
Man that was sure a rough and tough flame you just sent my way.. 3 months ago you wouldn't even be here.. You'd still be reciting "I'm a big kid now!" for mommy.. I think you'd be outnumbered in comparison to whos the annoying noob..
At least you are'nt as dim as I originally thought. I think you would be outnumbered by comparison to who is just plain annoying.
Just like some of these other fuck-o's you think the number of posts beside your name some how makes you "kewl" ... no one really gives a flying fuck except the dimwitted few that define their existence, personallity, and place in life for that matter by something as trivial as the account you have on a website.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
breakology said:
At least you are'nt as dim as I originally thought. I think you would be outnumbered by comparison to who is just plain annoying.
Just like some of these other fuck-o's you think the number of posts beside your name some how makes you "kewl" ... no one really gives a flying fuck except the dimwitted few that define their existence, personallity, and place in life for that matter by something as trivial as the account you have on a website.
1. Nice grammer and puncuation
2. I never said anything about number of posts making you more "kewl" as you like to call it.
3. You should shut the fuck up because I don't YET consider you an annoying noob.

Status
Not open for further replies.