WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

lets talk about sex baby, lets talk about you and me

Status
Not open for further replies.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
WTF!!! wheres the fucking sex?

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
thats not enough sex for me! i think a whole thread thingie should be dedicated to sex. group/thread/forum/whatever you call it.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
icka said:
thats not enough sex for me! i think a whole thread thingie should be dedicated to sex. group/thread/forum/whatever you call it.
My kind of woman!!! I'm tryin to jump start them, but hey, self abuse seems to be the order of the day here.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
This site is what you make of it, so if you want sex, feel free to start some...

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
badassmtbiker said:
Dontcha hate it when the 14yo boys reply to "go ahead and start the sex thread" posts with "will do"
Or when Yodelin' Andy the polka dancin' liederhosen wearin' idiot concurs.

GottaHurt said:
Or when Yodelin' Andy the polka dancin' liederhosen wearin' idiot concurs.
Yea takes away from any real point you try to make. Instant invalidation.

"oh, he agrees? I wanna change my vote."

buff_guy24

RUB-A-DUB N DA HOT TUB!
I believe it is waiting for us back in my room, better not keep it waiting!

yay for bringin up old topics! /sarcasm

no offense but maybe a messenger would be a better place for this...wee wouldn't want to corrupt and expose the more fragile minds on here with this subject. plus orgie forum like discussion wouldn't be all that fun i would think. what if you get like e-VD....

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
latinmaxima said:
yay for bringin up old topics! /sarcasm

no offense but maybe a messenger would be a better place for this...wee wouldn't want to corrupt and expose the more fragile minds on here with this subject. plus orgie forum like discussion wouldn't be all that fun i would think. what if you get like e-VD....

I agree, ther is always the question "what if" ;)
BUT they can be fun *spanks ickas ass* ;)

i guess you right. there is always the e-pharmacist. or you can be proud of your crotche critters and spread them openly on here like others...

e-sex away!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
The fact that this thread is over a year old further proves that the topic is not discussed as often as it should be. So Icka you've proved your point twice in one thread. Cheers to you darling.

Maybe instead of complaining about this being an old topic, we should indulge in the discussion.

I'll start. The Kamma Sutra. Never read it but wish I had.

Sex. Haven't had it since May 28th (scary I can remember the date) and I'm frustrated.

(sigh)

hell had sex two days ago kinda of bored of regular stuff. got to be careful though not to hurt my baby

Status
Not open for further replies.