WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Lets talk about sex baby!

Descent

Hella Constipated
MaxPower said:
What? Wasn't it?
I thought you just sounded a little sarchastic in your first post orginally...now that I re-read it, I retract my statement.

God I love sick humor.

Fugly

Tenderony
I did it in a tree once...that was acrobatic skill let me tell you. Did it on a bench at the zoo as well. My advice never do it while looking at the monkey cage.....it's wierd.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
TwisT said:
Ex GF wanted to fuck in her parents room while they were gone and I WARNED her...But Hey when she started playin with herself in front of me "Whats a guy to do" so we're gettin it on and right before I blew ,she jumped off, jerked it and BAM!! all over her parents bed.....The funny thing is, about 2 min later mom and pop came home, so she did'nt have time to clean the comforter.

Then she said "Your parents room next", which I replied "HELL NO"..
exact same thing happened to me....we never did it on my parents bed...muahahahah...we did it all over the place...kitchen table...bathroom...hallway....her drive way....strangers driveways...scenic point.....youd give us a clear line a sight and 10 minutes on a good day [ :/ ]
and we got it on....man im lucky she didnt get pregnant.....