WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Letter to the ignorant anti-americans

here is a letter i wrote to the guy from americasucks.net:

You make a website called americasucks.net devoted to ignorance, this is one time period in America and so far i think we did the right thing, i haven't heard anyone else come up with any other ideas about 9/11 other then say "we should have done nothing, we deserved it". Yeah let a country who host (I'm not saying they promote) terrorist and don't promote them, but they don't exactly try to stop them either, continue going on, the terrorist did not attack any military base camps or air forces, they attacked places of work, they are un-emotional and out of their mind. we have to get a new government in Iraq they will not allow this to happen to any country. The family's that were hurt were destroyed. my neighbor has a daughter who is 12 and had her father die in WTC did he ever do anything to harm osam? NO! Our government may have, but he didn't, and what our soldiers did to the Iraqi prisoners was wrong, way wrong i agreed i was mad because it set a standard, a stereotype that we are there to fuck the country up. Witch i hope is wrong also the Iraq's only seem to bitch when we rape the prisoners. What about the hundreds of people saddam mutilated there is even videos of him telling his sons to burn prisoners with cigarettes and whipping them. but they didn't bitch did they, probably cause they know if they did it would happen to them, face it the country is enjoying its new found rights to protest, even though it comes at a large price it will take years to pay back. But well worth it so how can you make a website that shows one train of thought? Probably because you are ignorant.
Also note: i went easy on him, i would rather just have been equaly ignorant to him and also bomb his house, as he seems to sterotype americans that way...

P.S.: AMERICA RULES! :feedback:

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
the point is awesome, but your grammar sucks :) if you are trying to get a point across to someone more ignorant then yourself, try not to misspell words and use proper grammar so 1. you dont come across as an idiot (not saying you are) and 2. they have nothing but their ignorance to flame you back with.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Great, a stoner english major, glad you could enlighten us...

Ok, I agree with you, America rules, but just tell me why you think the Pentagon is a work center and not a military base.

pentagon is full of offices which plan and organize military activities... a military base would be a multi-building facility (or let's just say one building, a fort or something, for the purposes of this argument) intended for *actually fighting*... no weapons at the pentagon besides security and other safeguards

anti-movielife

self medicated
OuttaControlX said:
here is a letter i wrote to the guy from americasucks.net:

Also note: i went easy on him, i would rather just have been equaly ignorant to him and also bomb his house, as he seems to sterotype americans that way...

P.S.: AMERICA RULES! :feedback:
ok dont flame me buddy but america could of responded a little more inuitively to the 9/11 attacks, bush's policy on terrorism is in my opinion the equivalent to poking a hive of killer bees with a stick...

gumercules said:
pentagon is full of offices which plan and organize military activities... a military base would be a multi-building facility (or let's just say one building, a fort or something, for the purposes of this argument) intended for *actually fighting*... no weapons at the pentagon besides security and other safeguards
Two things 1) If you are in the military, regardless of what your specialty is, your job is to blow things up and kill people, and 2) That makes you a target. Think about it. The pentagon's job is actual fighting. Where do you think orders come from? Now the plane used to attack the building, different story. But the Pentagon is the headquarters for the entire military. Plus the whole "no weapons" except for the security guards doesn't wash either. There are tons of military bases without weapons that still are targets. Communications facililities are prime examples.

Ryan066

Mad Bastard
America has a gun problem, thats why hmmmm cant remember the statistic but it is somthing about .. "1000 people die a year because of gun-violence" .. in other countries it is about 50-200.

G.I. JET

Rebel of the Sacred Heart
anti-movielife said:
good ole mike moore said it was something more around 17000...
And THATS a credible source...... :confused: :thumbsdn:

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
Regardless, Moore makes a good point in "Bowling for Columbine", that tv news and other US media bombard us with warnings, and negative coverage, which makes us fearful.

Canada has as many guns, but people don't regularlly solve problems by shooting eachother...

CptPlanet87

Sociology Major
You make some good points in the disposition of September 11th, however I must agree with the individual of whom you were writing this letter to. We absolutley deserved this attack, although, I do offer my condolensces to any innocent bystanders, that is the price you pay for living in a country that creates so many enemies we need billions of dollars to defend ourselves. In fact, listen to you, one who would obviously be called "patriotic" you say "America Rules" have you been brainwashed by the effects of a conformist society to think that we are the greatest in the world? This, my friend, is being unfair to all other countries, and were you a true capatilist, you would think that ALL people are given an equal chance. We obliterate this chance, however with establishment of authority and social class. :bonk:

G.I. JET

Rebel of the Sacred Heart
CptPlanet87 said:
You make some good points in the disposition of September 11th, however I must agree with the individual of whom you were writing this letter to. We absolutley deserved this attack, although, I do offer my condolensces to any innocent bystanders, that is the price you pay for living in a country that creates so many enemies we need billions of dollars to defend ourselves. In fact, listen to you, one who would obviously be called "patriotic" you say "America Rules" have you been brainwashed by the effects of a conformist society to think that we are the greatest in the world? This, my friend, is being unfair to all other countries, and were you a true capatilist, you would think that ALL people are given an equal chance. We obliterate this chance, however with establishment of authority and social class. :bonk:
We deserved it... hmmm... GODAMNED self hating AMERICANS... or to be politically correct CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES... We will ALWAYS have enemies... we don't need to create them. IF we stopped supporting Israel, pulled troops out of Saudi Arabia.. CONVERTED TO ISLAM FOR CHRIST SAKES... NOTHING would change except that we would be perceived as weak. And then we would invite more attacks. We have done nothing to the Saudis... the ones who pulled 9-11 except to give them business and keep their country financially stable... And then their government educates children by telling them that we are the cause of all their problems... when we have nothing to do with it. People DO have an equal chance. Some are born in better circumstances than others, but we do not cause class divisions in other countries. THEIR governments are responsible for that. As for authority, I assume u would like it if there was no authority, and by authority I assume that you mean a system of law and order. works real well.

I would like to know how u think we create these enemies... please, elaborate; I am very interested in your arguments.

CptPlanet87

Sociology Major
G.I. JET said:
We deserved it... hmmm... GODAMNED self hating AMERICANS... or to be politically correct CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES... We will ALWAYS have enemies... we don't need to create them. IF we stopped supporting Israel, pulled troops out of Saudi Arabia.. CONVERTED TO ISLAM FOR CHRIST SAKES... NOTHING would change except that we would be perceived as weak. And then we would invite more attacks. We have done nothing to the Saudis... the ones who pulled 9-11 except to give them business and keep their country financially stable... And then their government educates children by telling them that we are the cause of all their problems... when we have nothing to do with it. People DO have an equal chance. Some are born in better circumstances than others, but we do not cause class divisions in other countries. THEIR governments are responsible for that. As for authority, I assume u would like it if there was no authority, and by authority I assume that you mean a system of law and order. works real well.

I would like to know how u think we create these enemies... please, elaborate; I am very interested in your arguments.
First of all, let me tell you that you hit the nail on the haed in saying that "I assume that you would like it if there was no authority" although it cannot work in our world today, i remain stubborn in belief that unthil the last law breaks, none of us are free. Next, We have created these enemies by being OVER capitalizing in our power-hungry efforts to become the "greatest" nation in the world. Do you not realize that we have almost 80% of the world's goods and foodstuffs in imports, but less than 20% of the population. World power? sounds more like a schoolyard bully to me. We consume far more than needed, and our so-called helpful organizations (like the peace corp) make up a small percentage of americans. This is absolute grounds to hate america, and this is how we create enemies, whether or not it is direct. Now I DO believe that there are mentally disturbed "terrorist organizations" that will hate us no matter what, but not entire countries. And if it were simply terrorist organizations we worried about, we'd find no trouble in getting help from other nations, maybe this would denote weakness, however there is saftey in numbers, and if we created no enemies, there would be a very great chance for world peace.