WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Letting you know

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Just letting you all know that I may not be up here to much longer. I am sick of these basterd ass Cock Juggling Cunts up here giving me bad rep for some stuped ass shit like good forums where I posted something about my mom getting better. What the hell is the bad rep for? I mean is it wrong to talk about you mom getting better with fucking cancer. I found a better Forum site that I am going to and I am about to leave your skanky asses here. Good luck to all that stays, keep up the bad repping :thumbsdn: Ass Fuckers, Soon this site would be left with no one. Hope you Cock Juggling Ass Fucking Cunts Rot in Hell :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Cuddles said:
Just letting you all know that I may not be up here to much longer. I am sick of these basterd ass Cock Juggling Cunts up here giving me bad rep for some stuped ass shit like good forums where I posted something about my mom getting better. What the hell is the bad rep for? I mean is it wrong to talk about you mom getting better with fucking cancer. I found a better Forum site that I am going to and I am about to leave your skanky asses here. Good luck to all that stays, keep up the bad repping :thumbsdn: Ass Fuckers, Soon this site would be left with no one. Hope you Cock Juggling Ass Fucking Cunts Rot in Hell :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:
The internet is serious business, as someone once said. :thumbsup:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Rep doesn't mean shit and you know it,kid. Don't let a few fucktards drive you off because of their ability to blurt out some childish remarks. You have to know that you'll always meet up with negative opinions when you geht personal online. If you feel the need to leave,do so because you want to. Not because of the fucktards,don't give the dickheads the satisfaction.

I hope your Mom gehts better.
...and to the rest of you...

gehtfuct!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Do what you feel you need to do, but why would you let a few cock gobbling fucktards get to you. We all get bad rep. Sometimes you can tell it wasn't something you said, but just some asshole fucking with you. Who the fuck cares. I can bet that your rep is higher than any asshole that would cycle rep, random rep, or spite rep you. You have 5000 and change. How much do you want to bet that it's some pathetic NetTard that has negative 10,000 points that's doing this?

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Cuddles said:
You bad repped me in the Christmas is overrated thread, and didn't leave your name :thumbsdn: You did exactly what you're bitching against.

I know because you're the only one that voted no who was online at the time. Get the fuck out, and don't let the door hit your ass.

Cuddles said:
silly Cuntles :thumbsup: bye bye loser

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
I have no rep ..... whats the deal ... maybe I'm annoying the people , or something like that .... but do I quit ... NO .... and I think therefor the people hate me.

Wake up is Rep your live ?

tzedek

Original Member
betrayed said:
It's rep you fuckers, get over it..

thats pretty bad that she is going to leave this site becuase of getting bad rep. :cry:

Jung

???
Premium
Cuddles said:
Just letting you all know that I may not be up here to much longer. I am sick of these basterd ass Cock Juggling Cunts up here giving me bad rep for some stuped ass shit like good forums where I posted something about my mom getting better. What the hell is the bad rep for? I mean is it wrong to talk about you mom getting better with fucking cancer. I found a better Forum site that I am going to and I am about to leave your skanky asses here. Good luck to all that stays, keep up the bad repping :thumbsdn: Ass Fuckers, Soon this site would be left with no one. Hope you Cock Juggling Ass Fucking Cunts Rot in Hell :mfinger

Oh Jesus, it's just a green bar on an internet forum; none of this crap really matters. You're taking this way too seriously. Really, who cares if some anonymous person dislikes you, or what you said? The people who abuse the rep system and just childish, why would you let them get to you? If you don't think you deserved the rep, why not just write it off as bullshit? It's not like anything on this forum actually effects your real life. Then again, you are kind of bitchy.
Fire_ze_Missles said:
The internet is serious business, as someone once said. :thumbsup:
You stole my line. :thumbsup:

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
Cuddles said:

Don't let it get to you. I hardly ever get rep anyways, but who cares. Just ignore all those people and try to have conversation with the 1/2 of this forum that has intelligence. Don't go - we need some people to talk to :( .

Cuddles, you're sick of people giving you bad rep and not leaving a name....

I'm Sick of motherfuckers complaining about how someone gave them bad rep and didn't leave a name. It's been bitched about before.

Bye!

tzedek

Original Member
HavokChylde said:
Cuddles, you're sick of people giving you bad rep and not leaving a name....

I'm Sick of motherfuckers complaining about how someone gave them bad rep and didn't leave a name. It's been bitched about before.

Bye!

:hshake:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Cuddles said:
Who needs ya any how!!!!! Have you ever given it a shred of thought that this is not the place for cancer talk! I'm on your side believe me I have a friend that just went through breast cancer and it was fuct! But you didn't see her or her family lookin for love at WTF!!! Find a good cancer board, I know they are out there. and stop bitchin already will ya?

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Rage against said:
You bad repped me in the Christmas is overrated thread, and didn't leave your name :thumbsdn: You did exactly what you're bitching against.

I know because you're the only one that voted no who was online at the time. Get the fuck out, and don't let the door hit your ass.
Um...Hold up right there, you can not pin point me doing that on you. I did not give you bad rep that day. Hey but thanx for giving me the bad rep you gave me blamming me for it. You cannot blam someone you don't even know who gave it to you. I can't believe you thought that was me. How fucking stupid are you. I did not bad rep you and I wouldn't bad rep you for something stupid like that. So before you start blamming people again you better think first!

tzedek

Original Member
Cuddles said:
Um...Hold up right there, you can not pin point me doing that on you. I did not give you bad rep that day. Hey but thanx for giving me the bad rep you gave me blamming me for it. You cannot blam someone you don't even know who gave it to you. I can't believe you thought that was me. How fucking stupid are you. I did not bad rep you and I wouldn't bad rep you for something stupid like that. So before you start blamming people again you better think first!

go the hell away, nobody fucking cares.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Cuddles said:
If you're going to leave, then just fucking leave. Why make a big deal over it? Because of bad rep even. :rolleyes:

This whole thread is stupid. If I were a mod, I would lock this thread and ban your dumb ass just for posting this. But, I'm an asshole like that.

Actually, I'd hate to see what you would do if you got banned. Suicide maybe? Sissy la la.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Cuddles said:
this site would be left with no one. Hope you Cock Juggling Ass Fucking Cunts Rot in Hell :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:
Did she call us "ass fucking cunts"? ... lol ... now thats a flame
:thumbsup: :rolleyes:

lol, hope you enjoy the new forum you found, enjoy playing the new "cute noob" routine that you tried to pull off here.

Status
Not open for further replies.