WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Lewds Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
All photos removed at user's request... -Admin

You Like? If so i got about 10 more pics, just let me know if you want to see more of my works. Each one of my pictures has either a philosophical theme or a Lucid Dreaming theme, just incase you were wondering what exactly i was trying to express. For example, the puppet one has to do with predestination and determinism. The strings are meant to represent external modes of control such as environment/atmosphere and one's upbringing. The gears inside of the puppet are meant to represent enternal modes of control such as ego's.

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
Any of you guys ever seen the movie A ClockWork Orange ? The mirror in this pic represents society, and what will happen if it were to ever 'break'.

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
This was inspired by a Remote Viewing experiment i did. Long story short, i shuffled a deck of cards about 10 times, cut it 3 times, and drew a random card face-down (so i couldnt see it). I then attempted to use remote viewing to 'see' the card without using my physical eyes. As it turns out, in my RV i saw the qeen of clubs, and the actual card was the queen of spades.

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
This one comes straight from the the movie animatrix. Basically, its a philosophical work that touches on the issues of whether or not AI (when created) should have the same rights as Humans, being autonomous beings and all. So i tried to make this pic of an AI being executed to be as gruesome as a pic of a person being excuted.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
LewdM@thew said:
You Like? If so i got about 10 more pics, just let me know if you want to see more of my works. Each one of my pictures has either a philosophical theme or a Lucid Dreaming theme, just incase you were wondering what exactly i was trying to express. For example, the puppet one has to do with predestination and determinism. The strings are meant to represent external modes of control such as environment/atmosphere and one's upbringing. The gears inside of the puppet are meant to represent enternal modes of control such as ego's.
I really like body floating over Stonehenge. Really, like the subdued colors, where the only thing that really stands out at first is the hint of flesh tone. Then as your eyes become accustom to it you pan around and begin to appreciate your use of shadow.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
LewdM@thew said:
This one comes straight from the the movie animatrix. Basically, its a philosophical work that touches on the issues of whether or not AI (when created) should have the same rights as Humans, being autonomous beings and all. So i tried to make this pic of an AI being executed to be as gruesome as a pic of a person being excuted.
That looked familiar instantly, nice work, keep it up.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
LewdM@thew said:
Been to jail??

J/k nice work!

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
Alright, this one is a lucid dreaming pic:

And this one is just a naked angel, cause...i mean who doesnt like naked angels, right?

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Some very talented shit, you've really got the surrealist style going for you. I think you make a clever balance with photorealism and imagination (especially the stonehenge pic) that make the images particularly striking. I liked the lense flare you put in the angel pic, that's a nice touch that I found kinda funny. I'm curious what tools you use to make these, and if you use any source images for your work (like photos etc).

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Hmmmm

I am thinking I have seen your art before. At least I know I have seen the top one with the boy and his head down. Do you post on elfwood

or another art sharing site....

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
Actually, i have some of this art posted up at www.AstralSociety.com under the mod screen name of (((0.o))). Its a website about astral projection, lucid dreaming, remote viewing, and an array of other paranormal subjects.

Skorch, i do most of my work with colored pencil (the angel, the animatrix one, and the card one) but i also like pastels/oil pastels and charcoal. I do use photo references for some of my stuff, but i favor using my own creativity to manifest a 100% original picture. Thats why i often use my dreams as subjects of my works.

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
Speaking of dreams, this one was inspired by a nightmare i had one night where i was drowning (even though i know how to swim). In the dream i just couldnt get my head above the water, and it left me with a feeling of hopelessness and despare...a feeling i tried to capture in this picture.

This work is based directly off of a lucid dream i once had, but id rather not get into this one in too much depth. (this one scanned into the computer kind of dark)

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
I've been lucid dreaming for a while now but I never thought to try and illustrate them....sounds like a plan...I usually write about them or end up writing songs...Nice work by the way...I think I'll check that site out as well...only been able to achieve an astral projection once for like ten seconds.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Which one of you assholes gave me bad rep? j/k...
Looks like you've got some talent for a talentless little shit. Eh....?
Kinda makes me want to geht out the crayons and show you how the master does it.

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
BigCK, ive been lucid dreaming for about 9 years now...been APing for around 2. It just seemed like a good idea to see if i could get such abstract and surreal experiences down on paper. Tagmatic, i get most of my ideas from my lucid dreams and astral projections.

Heres the last one ill probably be posting up. Its me (the guy in the red pajamas) exploring a dreamscape, ie the moon. This is a rare pic of mine simply because i usually never paint anything, but i decided to paint this one.

damknowitall

anylitical bastard
very nice indeed

this is very good artwork. i believe you have very good talent. if you keep it up you may well do well for yourself this way. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.