WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Licorice Icecream

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Fact: Black Licorice Ice Cream from Cold Stone Creameries turns your shit bright damn green.

Repped for the inadvertent Kids In The Hall reference. It's a fact: I've watched far too much Kids In The Hall.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
I wouldn't put shit in my just to see how it evolves into shittier shit.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Hey, I like the ice cream. Green shit is just a cool side effect. Sort of.

Jung

???
Premium
Just the thought of that makes me sick.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
black licorice ice cream? um ew... find me something that gives me purple shit and I'll eat it tho! that would rock..

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
One time at camp....

I ate so many green apples that I shat green. It was the first time I ever shat green and it freaked me out. I was very young at the time.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Damn, how many apples did you eat?!

BklynCannonball

That's the weird part. I didn't think it was that many. We had gone hiking and there was a green apple tree and they were small. Green poop! It's magic.

BklynCannonball

Look, I was like fuckin' 8 years old or something. I was at camp. There's no fucking way I had too much iron in my diet. It was the goddamn apples alright! Don't question me.

It was a very traumatizing experience.

My second traumatizing poop experience was the first time I ate beats. I thought I was hemmoraging.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Awww, Bkly, I feel for you. You must a been scared.

magnolia

Postaholic
Darklight said:
black licorice ice cream? um ew... find me something that gives me purple shit and I'll eat it tho! that would rock..
I can tell you how to get blue shit. One of two things; Blues Clues Push up pops, or silly string. (I know the second one cuz my puppy ate some.)

If you want bright green shit, eat green coolaid mix.

The things you learn working at a daycare. :lol:

TheMikie

Fresh Meat
11 years later.. I had to google this because I shat green today too and I'm like wtf I didint eat fruit loops.. sure enough it was black licorice ice cream!

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
Holy shit! Nobody gives a dead shit about your green shit! Necroshitter!

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Awww, I was hoping it was a minor miracle that Uber and MehItAll returned.

Le Sigh.

Jane Deere

Mama Deere
Staff
Yeah I stopped dead in my tracks for a second. There's a whole lot of necroposting going on lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.