WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Lier Lier!

JayTaxman

Fresh Meat
Ok, so this girl likes me (well she said she likes me) says she had class at a college at certin time and can't make it to this little 'get together'. So then she has a friend call me to ask if she can get a ride back to her college at the exact time she told me she had her class. I mean seriously, WTF? What do you guys think?

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
I think you should have asked her when she called for the ride.

Jung

???
Premium
Why are you asking the internet? Ask her.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
JayTaxman said:
Ok, so this girl likes me (well she said she likes me) says she had class at a college at certin time and can't make it to this little 'get together'. So then she has a friend call me to ask if she can get a ride back to her college at the exact time she told me she had her class. I mean seriously, WTF? What do you guys think?
I think bold navy comic sans MS font is annoying, and that you spelled liar wrong. I also think this belongs in insignificant others (read forum rules der) but oh well.

Mabye she is skipping class for a reason, or just didnt want to go.

Why didnt she call you herself?