WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Liers

FmmFatale8

FmmFatale8
why do guys think they need to lie to us? is it that they think that we cant handle the truth because were girls or do they just get some sick pleasure out of it... i hate it when i'm lied to! all it doe is make me want to beat the living shit out of the lier... i would rather that someone tell me the truth so i can have a legit reason to be pissed! its so fucked up to lie! i hate all guys w ho lie to me!... and to the biggest lier of all... andrew :mfinger:

fmmfatale8

FmmFatale8 said:
why do guys think they need to lie to us? is it that they think that we cant handle the truth because were girls or do they just get some sick pleasure out of it... i hate it when i'm lied to! all it doe is make me want to beat the living shit out of the lier... i would rather that someone tell me the truth so i can have a legit reason to be pissed! its so fucked up to lie! i hate all guys w ho lie to me!... and to the biggest lier of all... andrew :mfinger:

fmmfatale8
i won't lie when i say this:

it's LIARS, not LIERS

Reqium

Tenderony
Most women are overreactive. Well actually people in general. Just like the other day i told my gf her hair cut was meh... and i got a strip torn out of me for being honest. So to avoid the yelling, screaming, and bitchiness not to mention the dog house, the lies offer a nice easy golden road that you have to be careful not to stray from. If your good at lying you should never get caught.

Thanks,
This has been the ramblings of an incoherent mind.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
FmmFatale8 said:

fmmfatale8
Strange...I feel the same way about women.

Reqium said:
Most women are overreactive. Well actually people in general. Just like the other day i told my gf her hair cut was meh... and i got a strip torn out of me for being honest. So to avoid the yelling, screaming, and bitchiness not to mention the dog house, the lies offer a nice easy golden road that you have to be careful not to stray from. If your good at lying you should never get caught.

Thanks,
This has been the ramblings of an incoherent mind.

HMMM Requim maybe you shouldnt bitch about your gf when she uses the same fucking site as you do????I think that would be a good idea hey?! And for everyones information i NEVER tore a strip out of him. Him and my brother were talking and he was all like yah that girl is HOT. and I was like "Oh but I'm just the girlfriend with the meh hair and the useless nails right?" and he was all like "i never said anything about your nails." Thats as far as that conversation went besides me going upstairs and not talking to him for like 15 minutes. I was just hurt that he could care more abour how some other women looks than me because i am the one who spends all my time trying to look good for him. So Requim when you get this "message" give me a call and see if i want to talk to you.

signed,
your girlfriend

durtytoothbrush

no piggy no!!!
well that was entertaining...

i guess it comes down to you can tell "white lies"- things like:
"Do you think I am fat?"
NOw, the correct answer would be yes, but since you want to make the person feel good you say
"NO wherever did you get that Idea??"
white lie: tell them well, say them often

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
FmmFatale8 said:

fmmfatale8
i don't lie...well at least never to girls..I can't do it...i made a promise way back to myself not to be mean in any way towards girls...I've kept that promise ever since

and yet if I ever do lie..I wouldn't consider it lying..because my friends know if I act like that, then there's something hurting me inside and I'm just trying to hide it and not involve others..so sometimes lying is protecting

DCSkater

Night Light Suckaa
Seije said:
i don't lie...well at least never to girls..I can't do it...i made a promise way back to myself not to be mean in any way towards girls...I've kept that promise ever since

and yet if I ever do lie..I wouldn't consider it lying..because my friends know if I act like that, then there's something hurting me inside and I'm just trying to hide it and not involve others..so sometimes lying is protecting
ooo shut up........ well if you lie its gotta be for the best desition... cuz most of the time if you dont lie it will lead to a break-up or screaming, bitching, hitting (not cool)........i would rather lie and still be with her then all of that happening..... (i would tell her the truth later wen she dont rmember it so it wouldnt be lieng ;) )

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
you know when people lie, it's probably because they are doing something wrong
why not just try to do things right...then lying won't be a problem

you can always stretch the truth...tell the truth but not the whole truth

Maximvs

Vescere bracis meis!
FmmFatale8 said:

fmmfatale8
If we don't lie, we will be killed, because the truth hurts so bad, but if we lie we will also be killed because the lie hurts. There seems to be no way out of this. Is there someway the guy can make it without getting killed? Were doomed i tell you, DOOMED! :rip:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
FmmFatale8 said:

fmmfatale8
ummm calm down

magnolia

Postaholic
Okay, any guy who lies to me is fucked. It depends on the lie, but basically, if u take advantage of my trust, ur in trouble. And to quote the movie "little black book", "Omisson is betreyal." (sp?) So yeah, that about sums it up. Don't lie to me and you'll be just fine.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
me too
i just met a very nice girl on this online game
she said as long as i respect her, she'll like me
good deal, i respect girls...i haven't been this happy in a while either

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
Seije said:
me too
i just met a very nice girl on this online game
she said as long as i respect her, she'll like me
good deal, i respect girls...i haven't been this happy in a while either
hmmm are you sure its a girl...and only geeks pick up "girls" in online games

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
Hypertron said:
hmmm are you sure its a girl...and only geeks pick up "girls" in online games
well she also gave me her email address, and website to friendster.com with a pic..and her name and stuff and where she lives (sadly across the world in the phillopine islands)

Seije said:
well she also gave me her email address, and website to friendster.com with a pic..and her name and stuff and where she lives (sadly across the world in the phillopine islands)
i know how you feel... my g/f isn't that far, but still too far