WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Life and stuff

undiehiker04

Future Conquistador
undefined

well this is my first post. See there is this girl that i love......alot, but she is moving far away from here. It makes me really sad :(. I really wish she wasn't moving I HATE my life it really sux. I am glad we had lots of fun together but I am sad b/c we won't be able to see each other that often. I will miss her......tons I know it might seem that I am being a little immature about this but it really really does hurt alot. I am not old enough to drive yet and if I do get my motorcycle license I can only ride a bike that weighs under 200 lbs and is no more than 150 cc. It sucks...really really bad. Well I can't think of much else to say

I LOVE YOU!!!!(U KNOW WHO)

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
undiehiker04 said:
undefined

well this is my first post. See there is this girl that i love......alot, but she is moving far away from here. It makes me really sad :(. I really wish she wasn't moving I HATE my life it really sux. I am glad we had lots of fun together but I am sad b/c we won't be able to see each other that often. I will miss her......tons I know it might seem that I am being a little immature about this but it really really does hurt alot. I am not old enough to drive yet and if I do get my motorcycle license I can only ride a bike that weighs under 200 lbs and is no more than 150 cc. It sucks...really really bad. Well I can't think of much else to say

I LOVE YOU!!!!(U KNOW WHO)
OMG! Poor you. :rolleyes:

wtf.....

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I doubt they will get any sympathy with a name like undiehiker.

awwww.... Thomas!
I'm really sorry I'm moving, but you know there's really nothing i can do about it. And... well at least we did get together... after 2 years of eyeing each other. And you know I'm ALWAYS going to be here... to comfort you.
Loves yas - Kasey

that undie hiking thing... we need to do that more often

Fugly

Tenderony
I really really need to flame this.......stupid no flaming rule

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
hehe i could but wont
btw opt did you notice that youare a master flamer??

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
I'm > < this close to moving this thread to Bait & Tackle.

:sick:

Last edited:

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Jason said:
I'm > < this close to moving this thread to Bait & Tackle.

:sick:
do it do it

Last edited by a moderator:

Fugly

Tenderony
Please, it needs flaming so bad.

How do you get master flamer anyway?

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Fugly said:
How do you get master flamer anyway?
well you must master the art of flameing with style and not just for no reason