Life and stuff

undiehiker04

Future Conquistador
undefined

well this is my first post. See there is this girl that i love......alot, but she is moving far away from here. It makes me really sad :(. I really wish she wasn't moving I HATE my life it really sux. I am glad we had lots of fun together but I am sad b/c we won't be able to see each other that often. I will miss her......tons I know it might seem that I am being a little immature about this but it really really does hurt alot. I am not old enough to drive yet and if I do get my motorcycle license I can only ride a bike that weighs under 200 lbs and is no more than 150 cc. It sucks...really really bad. Well I can't think of much else to say

I LOVE YOU!!!!(U KNOW WHO)

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
undiehiker04 said:
undefined

well this is my first post. See there is this girl that i love......alot, but she is moving far away from here. It makes me really sad :(. I really wish she wasn't moving I HATE my life it really sux. I am glad we had lots of fun together but I am sad b/c we won't be able to see each other that often. I will miss her......tons I know it might seem that I am being a little immature about this but it really really does hurt alot. I am not old enough to drive yet and if I do get my motorcycle license I can only ride a bike that weighs under 200 lbs and is no more than 150 cc. It sucks...really really bad. Well I can't think of much else to say

I LOVE YOU!!!!(U KNOW WHO)
OMG! Poor you. :rolleyes:

wtf.....

Drunk On Karma

Fresh Meat
awwww.... Thomas!
I'm really sorry I'm moving, but you know there's really nothing i can do about it. And... well at least we did get together... after 2 years of eyeing each other. And you know I'm ALWAYS going to be here... to comfort you.
Loves yas - Kasey

that undie hiking thing... we need to do that more often

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
I'm > < this close to moving this thread to Bait & Tackle.

:sick:

Last edited: