WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Life Blows...So play this game

What is this you might ask? Well its a RPG of course!! Being designed by me and a few freinds we have created a one of a kind text rpg integrated in vB...Kill monsters, Forge items, Find Items, Deck your hero out with the most pimpinist gear...Just have some fun!! Quests and all everything in a real rpg, AND ITS FREE!!! So check it out and play for a little while

Herorpg.net

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
do you have the code published anywhere, id love to take a look at it! i am a fellow programmer, VB isnt my preffered language, but i am familiar with it and would love to see how you approached your game.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
i dont htink hes coming back, this is his only post. hes likely just advertising

No the code is not posted anywhere, it is still in the Beta stages and it will not be done for quite some time...Come by and check it out though...Maybe ina few months we will release it as an official hack. Who knows.

Jung

???
Premium
This is SPAM and you didn't even post it in the right forum. What the hell is wrong with you newbs?

Remove the links in your post please.

junglizm said:
This is SPAM and you didn't even post it in the right forum. What the hell is wrong with you newbs?

He fails to comply with your wishes.

I think this calls for extreme measures. :)

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Unforgiven said:
He fails to comply with your wishes.

I think this calls for extreme measures. :)
bondage?

You heard the mod...

junglizm said:

Jung

???
Premium
Vilkacis said:
wtf mate.
I think my post was clear enough.
Vilkacis said:
Tis not spam!!! LIES ALL LIES!!!
If you'd read the rules, you would see that it is spam. I asked nicely, so please remove the links. You didn't even post this thread in the right forum...

You could always delete them yourself...

Unless, of course, you don't have modship of this forum.

Jung

???
Premium
Vilkacis said:
No more "Links" your mightyness.
Ok, fine, no more "Account" for you then.

I asked you nicely, and you want to be smart, fine, do it else where. This site isn't here for you to advertise on.
Unforgiven said:
You could always delete them yourself...

Unless, of course, you don't have modship of this forum.
Correct, I don't moderate this particular forum, so I figured I'd just ask. I don't think that's so unreasonable, seeing how we have a rule about this. So far this guy has ignored a staff members request, proved he didn't read the rules and proven that he couldn't grasp the concept of themed forums.