Shit,Max is here. Lock up any barnyard animals and anything that may look like a penis. Oh,as far as your status.....(preggers) don't try to pin that shit on me,barney. You took it like a trooper in the backside.MaxPower said:Shank teh fux0r!!!
Ok, that's all well and good, you still used the incorrect spelling of the first one. Fair, as in just.FusionRed said:Fair - as in state fair dumbass.
Life isn't fare, but it is like a fair and you are all the carnies that are scarring the children.
farefair1 Audio pronunciation of "fair" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (fâr)
adj. fair·er, fair·est
8. Consistent with rules, logic, or ethics: a fair tactic.
11. Lawful to hunt or attack: fair game.
1. In a proper or legal manner: playing fair.
Audio pronunciation of "fare" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (fâr)
intr.v. fared, far·ing, fares
1. To get along: How are you faring with your project?
2. To go or happen: How does it fare with you?
3. To travel; go.
4. To dine; eat.
1. A transportation charge, as for a bus.
2. A passenger transported for a fee.
3. Food and drink; diet: simple home-cooked fare.