WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Life Sucks FOR THEM but not for me!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aMeRiKhAn7

Had Enough?
To spice things up a bit... I'm sure everyone has heard of MySpace. Well a year ago this freshman girl at my highschool wrote a suicide letter on her MySpace page because her life was a mess because her boyfriend cheated on her and then broke up with her, well that same night she wrote that suicide letter she took her fathers handgun (hes a cop) and stuck it between her lips and pressed the trigger. She didn't die just yet even though she had just blew off a part of her skull. So her parents came home a few hours later to realize their daugher had just attempted suicide and is laying on the floor infont of them, so the father picked up the gun and shot her again to make sure she was dead... JUST KIDDING! (About the father shooting her ;) I'd thought I add some extra zing!) The parents picked her up and what pieces of her head they could and started to drive her to the hospital, but she bleed to death on the way. Next day at school word goes around (like it does) and everyone is crying. I didn't know the girl who killed herself so I didn't really give a fuck, another one bites the dust... right? Anyways, I actually benefited from this because this girl I had my eye on knew the girl who killed herself, and was sad over the whole thing. I was there to comfort her and cheer her up, yeah, yeah, comforting her ended up to me fucking her on her parents bed, first time for the both of us, and all because of this special occassion, thus Life Sucks FOR THEM But Not For Me!!

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
What do you expect? A medal? An applause? A way to go you nailed her man? How about this...

"I can't judge any of you. I have no malice against you and no ribbons for you. But I think that it is high time that you all start looking at yourselves, and judging the lie that you live in."

Who said that AMeRiFuCk?

aMeRiKhAn7

Had Enough?
Charles Manson, It's stupid for anyone to even lend a ear to that idiots quotes, and I want people to comment on the story in general, you can comment on how sad the story is, I just tell it in a more behind the scenes sadistic way.

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Good. You google'd a Charles Manson quote. While I agree it is stupid to "lend an ear" it is fitting for the situation.

As for what you want simple enough I guess. I think you are quite possibly the most disgusting person I have ever spoken to. Playing on someone's emotions like that is revolting. And to think that's how you got laid. You must be proud.

Notice I said nothing on the suicide? Well here are my thoughts on that. I do not pity those that commit suicide. It was their choice and if they were my friend I would stand behind their choice.

Here's another one for ya.

"Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates."

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
aMeRiKhAn7 said:
To spice things up a bit... I'm sure everyone has heard of MySpace. Well a year ago this freshman girl at my highschool wrote a suicide letter on her MySpace page because her life was a mess because her boyfriend cheated on her and then broke up with her, well that same night she wrote that suicide letter she took her fathers handgun (hes a cop) and stuck it between her lips and pressed the trigger. She didn't die just yet even though she had just blew off a part of her skull. So her parents came home a few hours later to realize their daugher had just attempted suicide and is laying on the floor infont of them, so the father picked up the gun and shot her again to make sure she was dead... JUST KIDDING! (About the father shooting her ;) I'd thought I add some extra zing!) The parents picked her up and what pieces of her head they could and started to drive her to the hospital, but she bleed to death on the way. Next day at school word goes around (like it does) and everyone is crying. I didn't know the girl who killed herself so I didn't really give a fuck, another one bites the dust... right? Anyways, I actually benefited from this because this girl I had my eye on knew the girl who killed herself, and was sad over the whole thing. I was there to comfort her and cheer her up, yeah, yeah, comforting her ended up to me fucking her on her parents bed, first time for the both of us, and all because of this special occassion, thus Life Sucks FOR THEM But Not For Me!!
So you took advantage of a girls grief so you could fuck her, you wont be the first and last male to do that, no that just makes you a cunt, something your proud of apparently. Poor you. Well but I do notice with some amusement that this was the only situation you had successfully got a girl into bed, are you ugly or deformed or is it just the case that girls find you so repulsive that only a bad event in there lives would make them want to sleep with you. It’s a good question. :rolleyes: I surprised you actually took the time to write this shit.

Outlawed

Postaholic
This is just sad. You are a huge brown skidmark on the face of the earth.

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Now DotCom is that how we welcome the noobs? No it isn't!

DotCom I heard a story once about a person who played on someones emotions and felt proud about that. He was hated by many people for his repulsive ways. What do you think about such a person DotCom?

Edit: already in B&T? No hijack needed! Good. Alright fuck clown now we're playing. You want attention you got it!

Amerifuck you little bastard! What's a matter couldn't wait until prom night you fucking shitbag?... Oh I'm cool. I'm so fucking wonderful! I fucked a depressed girl!...I can't believe you were dumb enough to post that shit. Wonderful you are the sludge of the universe. You are the insect in the soup. You are the shit in my toilet being flushed so I don't have to smell your stench anymore. Your the last thing that girl needed for comfort and you should have shame. But the animals know more shame then you do.

Outlawed

Postaholic
I think that person is a dipshit, motherfucker, cocksucker, fudge packer, turd burglar, jizzgargler, cuntsloth and many more. If i ever met him, i would give him a swift kick to the shin and punch him in his deformed face. 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 times.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I have to agree with the majority here. You're a worthless piece of shit opportunist. Your worth nothing. I can only hope one day that one day the guy who drives your little bus, takes advantage of your mental handicap and ass rapes you in the back seat.

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Is that all DotCom! I'm surprised! I think personally that not only is that person a dipshit, motherfucker, cocksucker, fudge packer, turd burglar, jizzgargler, cuntsloth, and many more but that he is society's black mark and should be eliminated from all of our sights! I believe he is by far a shame unto the male community! I believe he is this....

Outlawed

Postaholic
Yes he should. Being an opportunist may be a good thing in some cases. But in this situation, it's just wrong... Decapitation is your only option.

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
What's a matter Americunt! Can't comeback with anything? You fuck retard...

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Hatred

Do you feel proud now? Isn't it still great? Aren't you still enthusiastic? Or did you get your ass kicked? Because we are far from fucking done with you shithound!

Why don't you tell us another story? About how you used someone else? What's a matter can't say anything? Going into hiding like Mr.Cheney? :fuckoff:

After you beat your chest like the monkey you are you have nothing more to say? Tell me is she still in love with you? Does she know you used her like that? Speak up fuck!

Or are you afraid of what else may come?

Outlawed

Postaholic
I think you got that girl you "fucked" and your fat-ass mother in law mixed up. aMeRiKuNt7 you are a human cancer. And i'm the cure, motherfucker.

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
lady victoria said:

Dotcum , Jiraffe....well im impressed :rolleyes:
Don't worry Lady Vic. We're just warming up. Rest assured...

Outlawed

Postaholic
aMeRiKuNt7 you are on the way for me to break my STFU Boot right in your patty cake ass.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
OMFG YOU FUCKING NOOBS THIS GUY HASNT RESPONDED IN 15 MINUTES ...STOP WITH THE POSTING MADNESS YOU WANKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.