WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

life sucks, hmmm

I live with 4 siblings, my stepmom is a bitch, and my mom doesnt pay childsupport. ANd my stepmom doesnt work, also my grandma is living here, and she has cancer, life blows. hazzah

EDIT : well idk why she doesnt work, she had three kids, moslty everyone is at school, including me. She is just fucking lazy

bnccoder

Postaholic
craziboi_07 said:
I live with 4 siblings, my stepmom is a bitch, and my mom doesnt pay childsupport. ANd my stepmom doesnt work, also my grandma is living here, and she has cancer, life blows. hazzah
You don't seem to hard up for cash, you're on a computer on the internet. Sorry to hear about your grandmother. About your mom, you can always file on her for back child support. If she doesn't pay then, they put a warrent out for her arrest and the state pays you the money.

sweet, never really thought about arresting my mom, she is a dirty bitch i can tell you that.

dzaykim

Toss my salad
Is there a reason she doesn't work?
4 kids doesn't sound like chill time to me...

Insanitee

I know where you live!
call the local tv station, plead your story... and hey! you might end up with 50g's in the bank!