WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

life, summed up in 2 words

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
alex_krychek said:
Fuck You!
Can you elaborate? Perhaps give the other members more to build a discussion on?
I personally would like to hear it.

Signify

Particinator
Is that a fuck you in general or a fuck you to be directed at sombody?

its more like im feeling pissed off and i want the rest of the world to know it. fuck me, fuck you and fuck all of yall who won't read this thread!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
That's kind of lame.

I mean, it's been done before. You could have at least said something involving titties and ass, ass and titties.

:thumbsup:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
NoSubstance said:
That's kind of lame.

I mean, it's been done before.

:thumbsup:
Yeah God started this:

God: "Fuck this is boring. I am creating fuck-ups so I have something to laugh at, so let it be written so let it be done." Poof Humans.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Hahaahahahaahaha.

Adam: "Hey, what's sodomy? Can I try?"

i will sing a merry song! in russian!
Трахните Вас! трахните Вас! трахнитесь Вы трахаетесь, Вы трахаете Вас! Вы - шляпа задницы! Вы глупая гребаная шлюха! мы не хотим Вас в wtf.com больше!
translation (roughly)
Fuck you! fuck you! fuck you fuck you fuck you! you are an ass hat! you stupid fucking whore! we dont want you at wtf.com anymore!
so if you want to insult someone in Russian then copy/paste off mine!