WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Life Sux!

magnolia

Postaholic
And does anyone know why? Cuz there's a lot of fuckers out there who only dump shit on people all day! Thats why. And the world wonders why the suicide rate is skyrocketing! Gawd! Maybe I'll just become a statistic so that I don't have to deal with anyone's shit anymore! :gun: :( xx
_

Invalid

Clitpickle
magnolia said:
And does anyone know why? Cuz there's a lot of fuckers out there who only dump shit on people all day! Thats why. And the world wonders why the suicide rate is skyrocketing! Gawd! Maybe I'll just become a statistic so that I don't have to deal with anyone's shit anymore! :gun: :( xx
_
first off suicide - no joke, my drinking buddy did that recently. It is very uncool to go to the funeral. Anyway people are mother fuckers these days I'll agree with that. When people give you shit you should....kick their fucking ass! or tell'em to fuck off and if they try and beat you up you can SUE! and probably get a settlement. You just gotta be a crafty motherfucker and think things through.

magnolia

Postaholic
doesn't matter. It's not like I haven't been through all this before. I on meds. for it now, but I really don't give a shit anymore. People are getting mad at me and not telling me why and I feel like shit. So if I'm such a shit why should I take up valuable air?

magnolia

Postaholic
Invalid said:
first off suicide - no joke, my drinking buddy did that recently. It is very uncool to go to the funeral. Anyway people are mother fuckers these days I'll agree with that. When people give you shit you should....kick their fucking ass! or tell'em to fuck off and if they try and beat you up you can SUE! and probably get a settlement. You just gotta be a crafty motherfucker and think things through.
and who said I was joking?

magnolia

Postaholic
it's lookin' pretty good to me right now, and I wouldn't use a knife, I'd just "accidently" od on my meds. I wonder what the shits would do then.

magnolia

Postaholic
I took meds. now, so I'm going to bed. Maybe this fucked up day will just end already. And maybe the shits who piss me off will lay off. Fat chance, but who knows.

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
magnolia said:
I took meds. now, so I'm going to bed. Maybe this fucked up day will just end already. And maybe the shits who piss me off will lay off. Fat chance, but who knows.
wow chick.... hmm, call a friend... don't stay alone if ur feeling like that... suicide is no joke..... i know... i've tried a few times in the past..... if ur on meds and still haveing problems then see a doctor... in fact, it's a fact that some medications bring about suicidal feelings.... get help... no joke

magnolia

Postaholic
screw_you_jack said:
wow chick.... hmm, call a friend... don't stay alone if ur feeling like that... suicide is no joke..... i know... i've tried a few times in the past..... if ur on meds and still haveing problems then see a doctor... in fact, it's a fact that some medications bring about suicidal feelings.... get help... no joke
I haven't been taking my meds. for 2 days. I'm usually pretty good at that, but w/that and the fact that my cuz wont talk to my anymore and I don't know what I did to piss him off so much, and school finals, I'm failing chemistry and math, I'm going to college orientation tomarrow, I'm stressed to the max. I'm just, so, I don't know......depressed. That's the only word for it. Partly I'm so mood swingy cuz I'm boarderline bi polar and depressed and I have ADD. I'm on 3 meds and boy am I fucked up in the head, ya know.

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
u have meds holy shit this is why ur crzyohhshitdlee 5-5clement 5-1 he is the shitprior back june 4thbout fuckin timecardinals suckastro's swallowr.e.m

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
magnolia said:
I haven't been taking my meds. for 2 days. I'm usually pretty good at that, but w/that and the fact that my cuz wont talk to my anymore and I don't know what I did to piss him off so much, and school finals, I'm failing chemistry and math, I'm going to college orientation tomarrow, I'm stressed to the max. I'm just, so, I don't know......depressed. That's the only word for it. Partly I'm so mood swingy cuz I'm boarderline bi polar and depressed and I have ADD. I'm on 3 meds and boy am I fucked up in the head, ya know.
hmm... yes, i do understand.... i've got my own problems, like every one, but i don't take meds cus i belive they fuck you up more then the deasie.... but, if ur that depressed... seek help

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
yes seek help before u slit ur wristsand bleed to deathcause killing is badjust ask ole jimiyes janisyes hendrixyesr.e.m

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
you know i think docs get off on telling people they have ADD and then they look at it like omg...i can't do nothing and blah blah...screw that...

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
_Kitana_ said:
...screw that...
and jack....... i hate doctors... i do.... i respect some, but the most i hate...... but, some people really need medication...... some really need help..... and some, just need to stop feeling sorry for their sorry asses

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
screw_you_jack said:
and jack....... i hate doctors... i do.... i respect some, but the most i hate...... but, some people really need medication...... some really need help..... and some, just need to stop feeling sorry for their sorry asses
drink to that with ya

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
they do say alot of people have add. and i am like that is immpossible how so much people can have it

add is daydreaming just with another name

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
yowatupdogg said:
they do say alot of people have add. and i am like that is immpossible how so much people can have it

add is daydreaming just with another name
thats what i am thinking...i know like 15 people who are all on some type of ADD

lol

i was like screw this

magnolia

Postaholic
yowatupdogg said:
yes seek help before u slit ur wristsand bleed to deathcause killing is badjust ask ole jimiyes janisyes hendrixyesr.e.m
Jimmy Hendrix died of a drug overdose, not from slitting his wrists, and I'm on meds. because it's the only damn thing that controls my mood swings and urg to bit the bullet and die. And I know that I'm crazy, but my meds. are for severe depression, boarderline bipolar, and ADD, not schysophrenia.