WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Life Touching Moment

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
#1
You all should remember the thread I had about my mom and her struggle with her pancreas and how sick she is.

She finnally got put into the hospital Tuesday at 1:30pm.

I just found out today that what she has cannot be cured. She may not live that much longer. Her pancreas is so swollen right now she can't eat because she is in so much pain. She has a larg tummor on it that is also right on her blood vessel therefor she cannot get it removed. I have been crying all day, well my 12 year old brother, 13 year old sister, and step dad have also been crying all day. My mom is only 40, she does not diserve this at such an age. As for my little brother and sister, they don't deserve to loose a mother at such a young age.

Let me give every one some advice: Don't ever say you hate your mom, or dad. You never know what could happend one day and you should always love them and keep in touch. I know some may say they hate, but that is a strong word and when that time comes you will understand what I mean. I just hope that when everyone reads this it will touch you heart to call up your mom, dad or reach out to them and tell them you love them.

I am signing off now with a tears in my eyes and I am going to pray for her.
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
1
0
#2
CuddleMuffin said:
You all should remember the thread I had about my mom and her struggle with her pancreas and how sick she is.

She finnally got put into the hospital Tuesday at 1:30pm.

I just found out today that what she has cannot be cured. She may not live that much longer. Her pancreas is so swollen right now she can't eat because she is in so much pain. She has a larg tummor on it that is also right on her blood vessel therefor she cannot get it removed. I have been crying all day, well my 12 year old brother, 13 year old sister, and step dad have also been crying all day. My mom is only 40, she does not diserve this at such an age. As for my little brother and sister, they don't deserve to loose a mother at such a young age.

Let me give every one some advice: Don't ever say you hate your mom, or dad. You never know what could happend one day and you should always love them and keep in touch. I know some may say they hate, but that is a strong word and when that time comes you will understand what I mean. I just hope that when everyone reads this it will touch you heart to call up your mom, dad or reach out to them and tell them you love them.

I am signing off now with a tears in my eyes and I am going to pray for her.
My heart goes out to you and your family.....Stay strong...Your family will need you.
 

G's-up

Postaholic
2,625
0
0
#3
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in your time of need......God Bless your mom and your family....Try and stay strong and just tell her how much you love her and are there for her. I dont know you other than some internet dealings but if you need someone (chick wise) to chat with just PM me! Hang in there and know I'll be sending some good thoughts and prayers your direction.....~PEACE~ :)
 

magnolia

Postaholic
4,093
61
112
#4
That's really hard for anyone to have to deal with. I'll pray for you and your family. If you ever need to talk, about anything whatsoever, just pm me. I'll always listen and try when I can to help out. I'll pray for everyone. May God bless you and all that you care for.
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,959
8,160
487
#5
I feel ya. My dad died of Squamous cell carcinoma, which is a form of skin cancer that causes tumors randomly around your body, and can spread to lymph nodes and internal organs. I was in ninth grade at the time. He, only lasted about a year after he was diagnosed, which was actually merciful.
I still have the last letter he wrote to me, when he was in Sloan Kettering hospital, I can't even look at it because some of the ink is smudged by what I can tell is tears.
The one thing to remember is don't loose hope. And, don’t stop looking for help because your doctor tells you it's inoperable.
If the worst does happen, just make sure she passes away knowing how much you love her and make sure she knows that she raised you to be a good, caring, and self thinking woman.
It's not easy by any means. It does get easier as time goes on though. Now, about 19 years later, I still think of my dad teaching me to shoot my BB gun, taking me fishing; I still feel the loss. But I always remember the good times.
 

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
6,798
5,348
387
#6
Hi.

I'm very sorry to hear about everything that has been going on.. My prayers to you and your family right now.. Let her know every day how much she means to you, it's the best you can do... Like it's been said before, definatly don't give up and seek other opinion. Hope is there.

On my end, I lost both my parents (and my pets) in one evening in 2002 because of a house fire, I know how sudden life can completely change. I unfortunately didn't have a chance to say everything I wanted to so I suggest you definatly make sure you take the chance you have right now and show how much she means to you at this time.

If you need anything, just PM me.
 
143
0
0
#7
Jason said:
On my end, I lost both my parents (and my pets) in one evening in 2002 because of a house fire, I know how sudden life can completely change. I unfortunately didn't have a chance to say everything I wanted to so I suggest you definatly make sure you take the chance you have right now and show how much she means to you at this time.
That is tragic but very true. My condolences for all of your losses. I too have had extreme losses. Like jason said Just tell her everyday how much she means to you.
 

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
465
0
0
#8
CuddleMuffin said:
You all should remember the thread I had about my mom and her struggle with her pancreas and how sick she is.

She finnally got put into the hospital Tuesday at 1:30pm.

I just found out today that what she has cannot be cured. She may not live that much longer. Her pancreas is so swollen right now she can't eat because she is in so much pain. She has a larg tummor on it that is also right on her blood vessel therefor she cannot get it removed. I have been crying all day, well my 12 year old brother, 13 year old sister, and step dad have also been crying all day. My mom is only 40, she does not diserve this at such an age. As for my little brother and sister, they don't deserve to loose a mother at such a young age.

Let me give every one some advice: Don't ever say you hate your mom, or dad. You never know what could happend one day and you should always love them and keep in touch. I know some may say they hate, but that is a strong word and when that time comes you will understand what I mean. I just hope that when everyone reads this it will touch you heart to call up your mom, dad or reach out to them and tell them you love them.

I am signing off now with a tears in my eyes and I am going to pray for her.
w0w, im feel really bad 4 you... if she passes away, she will always be in your heart, if she leaves this world, just remember, she didnt leave YOU, she will always be there, she will watch you as you live thru life, from up above heaven, i really hope your mom makes it through this... for you.. for her... and your family... you have me in tears.. man.. i wish you good luck... ill pray for your mother.
 

Pachyderm

I really did.
802
0
0
#9
I hope that you stay strong and keep some clear eyes when you visit your mom. Be happy around her and make her feel like you still are getting the most out of your time together. My friend just died of Cancer and I was bawling at the funeral, but up until her death she was still happy and trying to bring everyone up. So I hope you can bring everyone up, don't mourn for her just yet, cherish the time still left. I don't usually say this, but God bless you, your family and your mom.
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
#10
Thank you everyone for you support.

My mom is going into biopsi surgery at Norfolk General to take a sample of what kind of cancer it is. Then she will be transported back to OBIC Hopital for more tests and stuff.

She has her bad days and her good. Friday she was able to walk around, but today she was week and not feeling verywell and had to be in a wheel chair or bed. I love her sooo much and I tell her that as often as possible.

After the biopsi results come in I will inform you all everything that will happen next from there.

Again Thank you all for your support through all this.
 

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
6,798
5,348
387
#11
Good, we really appreciate you keeping us updated on this okay?

Hang in there.. One step at a time...
 

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
465
0
0
#12
CuddleMuffin said:
Thank you everyone for you support.

My mom is going into biopsi surgery at Norfolk General to take a sample of what kind of cancer it is. Then she will be transported back to OBIC Hopital for more tests and stuff.

She has her bad days and her good. Friday she was able to walk around, but today she was week and not feeling verywell and had to be in a wheel chair or bed. I love her sooo much and I tell her that as often as possible.

After the biopsi results come in I will inform you all everything that will happen next from there.

Again Thank you all for your support through all this.
its the least i can do, i really hope ur mom gets thru this, and anyone that has half a heart would agree, good luck to her, ill be praying 2nite b4 i go to bed
 
11,074
726
382
#13
i don't know what good prayer would do... haven't done it in 4 years... but i'll pray for you and your mother tonight.

be strong. PM me if you wanna chat.
 

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
653
0
16
#14
This is some rough shit for anyone to have to go through, and I'm praying for you and your family. Don't let a moment slip by that you don't let your mother know how much she means to all of you. Stay strong for each other and good luck through this whole thing.
 

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
1,782
1
0
#15
I'm so sorry, I wouldn't know what thats like, I haven't felt that blow of losing someone. I pray that things turn out better than what they seem. Stay strong and think positive.
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
281
118
#16
I don't pray, but I can give you my support. I hope that your family can get through this rough time, and that you can have the courage to be strong.

I don't know much of what it's like to lose, but I do know that you're going through a hard time.

 

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
916
0
80
#17
cuddlemuffin, i really hope i had something great that would make you forget about all the pain you are going through....you need to hang in there...be strong...as everyone has suggested...never forget the good times...and let those thoughts run through you while youre feelin down....there is nothing any of us can do but pray for you and be here to support you....tell her how much shes means to you...i believe in miracles...i hope you do too....take care...and keep up posted....
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
#18
Well we still don't know anything yet as far as whats going to happen, she is suppose to go for a biopsi surgery which the doctors have told us like a week ago that was suppose to have been done on Tuesday and now they say next week. She is still in the hospital. She has her good days and her bad days. She still can't eat nothing, well she tries to but it just makes her stomach hurt worse. I did buy some icecream for her and she ate half of it then let my little brother have the rest.

I just wish the doctors would let us know something soon instead of at the last minute, you know what I mean?

Well when I do find out more I will keep posted and let you all know.