WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

life's a bitch, it works in sum shitty ways!

OK, so one of my best friends in the world turned around and moved on me, she'll be going to that skewl in tha next city over :( it's completely unfair!!! friday was her last day and wednesday is th alast day for tha rest of us, so, in tha fall she'll be an 8th grader at jwms and not dmms, it sux, but that's not all, one of my other best friends is also moving to live with herdad who lives in leesburg so she won't be at my skewl next year either!!! life sux!!! and if that's not all, they're both completely bummed out and depressed and my other friend lea got broken up eith today, on the anniversary of her birth mother's death! and her now ex Bobbie knew that that was tha anniversary of her real mom's death!!! they're all totally bummed out and i have no idea how to make them happy.... life's abitch, and teenage life is hell!

bnccoder

Postaholic
You'll learn that people leave and you don't see them again for a long time, but then out of nowhere they show up. Try to keep in touch with her if you can. Sometimes people just need time to get over their problems. They have to work through them on their own. The only thing that you can do is be there for them and try to make them look at things a little better and come to terms with the fact that it has happened.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Unfortunately it seems like when you are in school your firends are always moving away. I know how you feel. I hope it works out and you stay friends anyways. Good luck.