WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Life's unanswered questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one I'm mainly concerned with at this point in my life is:

*drum roll*

During my extensive surfing of the mighty interwebnets, I have noticed that most people in this little corner known as what the fuck dot com, either has a full green reputation bar, or a full red reputation bar. Unless, of course, they just signed up and haven't made a first post yet.

After that first post, their reputation bar turns full green or full red. Usually the latter.

So, the question I ask is, when the fuck did they change the little captions for the reputation bars?

You know... the ones that, if you hold your mouse cursor over it, it says "Unforgiven is the winner of the intersuperwebnets" or "*insert the one for the red rep bar here, because Unforgiven is too lazy to see what it says.*"

necro

Postaholic
Unforgiven said:
intersuperwebernets"
Fixed that for you :D

Unforgiven said:
"*insert the one for the red rep bar here, because Unforgiven is too lazy to see what it says.*"
The lowest you can have is "Randomuser is off the scale"

I don't know what the amount of points you need to have, or lack there of, to earn the title when hovering the rep bar. I just got bored and was hovering bars in the member list :p

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Back in like July/August of last year, there were only like 6-7 posters with 100 rep power. A full green bar was rare :)

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
yeah, i think rep is pointless now, lets say we reset everyones back down to zero, and increase the amounts to get the bars up

Iron Newt

Banned - What an Asshat!
even i have a big green rep bar, and im a looser! wooohoooo, or not, i dont realy care about the rep bar im not interested in yuor rep, or your moms rep,, its not really important.

Iron Newt

Banned - What an Asshat!
umm..... what? does it make the bar any more important? I mean it doesnt really matter how much rep someone has, as long as it doesnt affect his posting rights. and if it does im ignorant and you should probably steal my candy.

Iron Newt

Banned - What an Asshat!
no, but thats good to know, so what am i supposed to say now? OMG THE REP BAR IS BROKEN WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO? siriously people im not that smart.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
its more of a guideline really... if person has like 10 million rep power... they must post well... if they have 0 rep and -8249583984938823483948384.00 points.... they suck monkey ass..

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Darklight said:
its more of a guideline really... if person has like 10 million rep power... they must post well... if they have 0 rep and -8249583984938823483948384.00 points.... they suck monkey ass..
...and... It's important! It makes you important.

Iron Newt

Banned - What an Asshat!
Darklight said:
are you telling me i suck monkey ass?

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
No, because you have rep and points, BUT that doesn't stop him to say that you might anyways.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
the rep is just something for the RPG inclined amongst us to play with..

i would gladly swap some of my rep for an emoticon of a kitten doing a shit.. seeing as that's how i usually feel.

Slacker

Postaholic
The rep is like a game. You can steal points and you can neg rep or give good rep. Who ever has the most is the winner of the intersuperwebernets! :thumbsup:

I use my rep to buy cookies and beer. :happysad:

I remember when me and Max were tied for first place in rep with about 420 or someshit. :thumbsup:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
ah yes i remember that, well now that they have reset this, it could get interessting:D

Status
Not open for further replies.