WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Lights on or light off.

During sex in general, do you prefer:

• Total voters

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Lights on or lights off.

I'm not talking about keeping the lights on to keep the Boogieman away, I’m talking about keeping the lights on or off whilst you engage in sexual intercourse.

My present girlfriend refuses to make love without the light off, embarrassment issue with her body (which I think is gorgeous). No matter how much I try to persuade her that there is nothing wrong with her, she is adamant that there is. Me on the other hand prefer the light on. Frustrating.

What is your preferred?

Does your partner share that choice, if not, how/have you managed to persuade your partner to go along with you?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I think that like 9.99/10 guys prefer the lights on... and 9.99/10 girls prefer the lights off...

That being said... I really don't care.

Jung

???
Premium
Lights on; I like to see the girl when we're doing 'it.'

jamesp

In Memory...
Well, I do enjoy the lights on, but in the long run I guess it really doesn't matter as long........

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
Lights on. But if shes self concious tell her you want to know what your touching. It's like a barrel of raw meat. Not so bad if you knew what it was, but if someone blinded you and said "here stick your hand in" gross shit. Anyway maybe she'll change her mind. Be happy you have enough pussy on the table to eat and fuck.

EDIT : i had another thought, just stick it in her ass once and tell her you coundn't see anything. That would get the lights on faster than the flash.

skwabari_shtcak

sugar daddies welcome
I really don't care as long as I'm getting laid. It makes it alot easier to see what your doing. I used to only do "it" when the lights were off but then I got married and realized that he is stuck with me no matter what I look like, so I'm not as self-conscious as I used to be. And I didn't want to see what the guy looked like in the morning when I sobered up (when I was single, that is).

Piro

skwabari_shtcak said:
I used to only do "it" when the lights were off but then I got married and realized that he is stuck with me no matter what I look like, so I'm not as self-conscious as I used to be. And I didn't want to see what the guy looked like in the morning when I sobered up (when I was single, that is).
My god! Please don't tell me I have to marry this girl to screw her in the light!

Nah, I'm sure the issue will disappear after a while; we're still in the early stages after all- first few months. One day she'll realize I won't piss myself with laughter when the lights are switched on. One day.
Telling her she's beautiful (and why) is the best I can do, in hoping that may boost her confidence in herself and in the bedroom.
As long as I don't force it on her, there shouldn’t be any conflicts :(

Hater808 said:
like a barrel of raw meat. Not so bad if you knew what it was, but if someone blinded you and said "here stick your hand in" gross shit.
I'm sure she'll love me for saying that to her. "By the way love, your cunt is like a raw peace of meat, I want the light on so I don’t chew any cartilage and this time I want to avoid your fudge factory" –some how I doubt that approach would encourage her…encourage her to kick me in the balls perhaps, but nothing else.

jamesp

In Memory...
Hater808 said:
EDIT : i had another thought, just stick it in her ass once and tell her you coundn't see anything. That would get the lights on faster than the flash.
and her clothes on a hair slower than that.....

def with the lights off..sometimes my girlfriend makes funny faces..then i start laughing and she gets mad..and its just better with them off

yea, mabye a tinted blue or a stained glass lightbulb, make it a little more interesting ya know?

ericman123

CEO of the internet
xSwatNinjAx said:
i think a tinted light might be kinda fun..maybe a dark blue.
Have to agree with the tinted or mellow light. I can't understand doing it in the dark, unless people are insecure about their bodies.

Mr.Happy

Go And Die
i think the lights off are better then you can imagine that you are fuckin somebody else :thumbsup:

I care naught whether the lights are on or off, but in my experiences most women prefer'em off so whatever makes them happy...

Piro

I enjoy candlelight, not as harsh as the average bedroom light, plus the motion of the flickering flame is relaxing.
I must try it with my present girlfriend; have it dark enough for her to be comfortable and light enough for me to see her. Start with just one or two candles, and then build it up gradually.