WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Like A Shotgun To The Chest

necro

Postaholic
So in the last 45 minutes, I went from being a pretty happy kid to feeling like I got plowed by a bus. So this girl I knew, fell for me, broke up with her boyfriend, then decides she hates the fiber of my being, doesn't want to talk to me ever again, and couldn't care less about me? It's nice to know that a girl that could have made me a very happy man just raped me in a holy manner. And of course, it's my fault for the whole thing, because she is an emo piece of shit, who cries, bitches and moans about her life sucking and how she wants to kill herself, I ask her why, and she refuses to tell me. Yeah, I can do a hell of a lot of good when she won't tell me what kind of burr is up her ass. Says I never talk to her, I always complain about her, when she's the one who refuses to talk to me! Why put in the effort to talk to her when my dog will give me a more valid response? For fucks sake, relationships couldn't be any more retarded. :thumbsdn:

necro gone bad said:
For fucks sake, relationships couldn't be any more retarded. :thumbsdn:
Except for the ones that aren't. Keep on truckin, man.

you sound so familiar its not even funny, is your name matt?

The_Observer said:
you sound so familiar its not even funny, is your name matt?
Nope, sorry.

Ohhh....you meant Necro...not me....pffft :cool:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I know what you are talking about, except in the minor...

This girl always complains that I never call her, or talk to her, but she never calls me or anything... I really am not that interested in calling her and talking to her... but if she wants to so bad, why won't she just call me?

i hear you on that one
its like wtf is your problem is all i want to say to them, but you can never say that because then they get mad.

However, when you are on the internet and all that shit or they want you to call them on the phone, just give them your screen name or your phone number and say that it will not bother you if they contact you, this only goes for as long as you really don't have any problem with them talking to you. and finally, don't be the one to contact them all the time. however do contact them so they know that you do like to talk to them.

necro

Postaholic
Women are the equalivent of aids. You think you have them figured out, and then they go apeshit and do a complete 180 to something else. They never stay the same.

As for me being Matt. No, not quite.

Also, How do you deal with people that consider you their psychiatrist(sp?), and bitch and moan to you about how their lives suck, and they want to die? For some reason, people seem to like to vent to me about it, and I don't want them to actually go kill themselves if I tell them to shove it :(

Descent

Hella Constipated
necro gone bad said:
So in the last 45 minutes, I went from being a pretty happy kid to feeling like I got plowed by a bus. So this girl I knew, fell for me, broke up with her boyfriend, then decides she hates the fiber of my being, doesn't want to talk to me ever again, and couldn't care less about me? It's nice to know that a girl that could have made me a very happy man just raped me in a holy manner. And of course, it's my fault for the whole thing, because she is an emo piece of shit, who cries, bitches and moans about her life sucking and how she wants to kill herself, I ask her why, and she refuses to tell me. Yeah, I can do a hell of a lot of good when she won't tell me what kind of burr is up her ass. Says I never talk to her, I always complain about her, when she's the one who refuses to talk to me! Why put in the effort to talk to her when my dog will give me a more valid response? For fucks sake, relationships couldn't be any more retarded. :thumbsdn:
Why do you still care at this point? It's clear now she isn't for you. Move on.

The last thing you want is someone breathing down your anus when they are pissed off for no reason.

As a general rule I don't date people like that. Hell, I don't date period, food for thought.

High School Girls = Satan in Human Form.

Descent

Hella Constipated
necro gone bad said:
I'll second that :(
Jackpot. Why play with fire in an oil field when you can play with it in a steel room?

necro

Postaholic
You know, When you think about it, that has a deep meaning.

Descent

Hella Constipated
necro gone bad said:
You know, When you think about it, that has a deep meaning.
That's why I wrote it in metaphor form.

necro

Postaholic
Descent said:
That's why I wrote it in metaphor form.
Alas, someone who wasn't passing notes in English class.

Descent

Hella Constipated
necro gone bad said:
Alas, someone who wasn't passing notes in English class.
My teacher was so bad he was fired.

Total pussy, didn't actually "teach" or repremand students.

Last year in English class:

-I made incessant racial jokes with my half black friend Kyle, while he riffed on me

-Drew pictures, like dismembered penises, showed them to Kyle, had a laugh

-Ate tons of Hummous, farted incessantly in class on a few occasions

-Played on my Sega Nomad (Handheld Genesis), and handed it off to my friends.

Needless to say I failed, but I didn't feel like rewriting an already perfect essay every day of the year when I should have been reading Julius Ceasar.

necro

Postaholic
My English teacher loathed me. I was smarter than her in a subject she went to college for. Not to mention when she wanted a report, our choice of topic, with pictures, and details about the topic, I handed her a URL on marijuana with pictures of dankish and paraphernalia, as well as other things. I was the only kid in that school who could make a website. Everyone else thought wearing pants around your kneecaps was cool.

Descent

Hella Constipated
necro gone bad said:
My English teacher loathed me. I was smarter than her in a subject she went to college for. Not to mention when she wanted a report, our choice of topic, with pictures, and details about the topic, I handed her a URL on marijuana with pictures of dankish and paraphernalia, as well as other things. I was the only kid in that school who could make a website. Everyone else thought wearing pants around your kneecaps was cool.
Many teachers don't enjoy teaching students smarter then themselves, they have serious control and power monger issues.

My science teacher was one of those assholes. The fat-ass fucking pollock should have been teaching Bible Studies and Racism 101, but he had a personal vendetta with me because I always proved him wrong but he would never admit it. He lost all credibility when he talked about the female vagina - how it can open to the size of a watermelon, and since his daughter was having twins his daughter's will be bigger than a watermelon.

He retired last year - I was among his last students.

http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=10825&highlight=sydlansky

Last edited by a moderator:

necro

Postaholic
Heh, I've been through a science teacher who didn't know what "Penetration" meant, I said it in class and he looked at me like I was retarded. Later that year, I was accused of "Thinking I was so smart with my big answers." How did that dumb cunt ever get a degree. Honestly.Then there was the infamous English teacher mentioned above. A History teacher that retired the year I had her, who I intentionally threw projectiles at whenever possible.

And my most beloved accomplishment: The Principal. This principal was in his 40's, 50's maybe. Only worked for the school for like 3 years. He retired My 8th Grade year.(last one) Not many a kid can be responsible for their principal retiring. Ah, the beauty of it.

100TH POST!