Like Nike. Just Do It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havok

Mr. Ee
10,772
58
253
Ok.

Bash me. Please.

Somebody.






If you can't bring yourself to it, it's ok, I understand. But I need to know people are giggling, chuckling, laughing, etc. Everyone's so mad in these recent posts. In some older ones I view, people are mad, but they seem to be having a good time being mad. Now it's just miserable.

If laughter has to be at my expense, fuck it. Well worth it.
 
1,992
6
102
HavokChylde said:
Ok.

Bash me. Please.

Somebody.






If you can't bring yourself to it, it's ok, I understand. But I need to know people are giggling, chuckling, laughing, etc. Everyone's so mad in these recent posts. In some older ones I view, people are mad, but they seem to be having a good time being mad. Now it's just miserable.

If laughter has to be at my expense, fuck it. Well worth it.
i miss the old days.
 

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
979
1
0
HavokChylde said:
Lol. Amazing thread we have here.
1. You're a homosexual.
2. You're REALLY young, like a preteen or something.
3. You're getting too worked up about this, you need counseling.
4. You obviously have no life as that post must have taken you the past 53 days to compose.
5. <insert hyphenated curse word here>

Ok, I think that covers all of the typical bashes. Was that what you were looking for?
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,667
2,393
537
HavokChylde said:
Ok.

Bash me. Please.

Somebody.






If you can't bring yourself to it, it's ok, I understand. But I need to know people are giggling, chuckling, laughing, etc. Everyone's so mad in these recent posts. In some older ones I view, people are mad, but they seem to be having a good time being mad. Now it's just miserable.

If laughter has to be at my expense, fuck it. Well worth it.
WTF?!
STFU bitch boy! Need some attention do ya? Well fuck off.
We have enough pansy assed fuckmonkeys as it is. Dont ask for attention you lazy fucker. Go start some shit. Christ!or maybe you need a new hobby,holding dicks perhaps? What-dafuk-ever,sally.
If I ever catch you being an attention whore around here again,I'll fuggin pants your gimpy ass right here and spackle your greasy ass in front of your only friend.(Johnny K.) Now move on.

BTW...nice to meet ya.

Bitch.
 

Unforgiven

That Guy
11,086
703
562
gehtfuct said:
WTF?!
STFU bitch boy! Need some attention do ya? Well fuck off.
We have enough pansy assed fuckmonkeys as it is. Dont ask for attention you lazy fucker. Go start some shit. Christ!or maybe you need a new hobby,holding dicks perhaps? What-dafuk-ever,sally.
If I ever catch you being an attention whore around here again,I'll fuggin pants your gimpy ass right here and spackle your greasy ass in front of your only friend.(Johnny K.) Now move on.

BTW...nice to meet ya.

Bitch.

where the fuck were you?
 

Havok

Mr. Ee
10,772
58
253
Skitch0o0 said:
1. You're a homosexual.
2. You're REALLY young, like a preteen or something.
3. You're getting too worked up about this, you need counseling.
4. You obviously have no life as that post must have taken you the past 53 days to compose.
5. <insert hyphenated curse word here>

Ok, I think that covers all of the typical bashes. Was that what you were looking for?


That's not bad.

Gehtfuct was a little closer to what I was looking for though.
Do I need to give you guys some ammo?
 

sadistic angel

Fresh Meat
1
0
0
fuck all you mother fuckers in your tight virgin asses while that monkey over there slaps you with a gay porno magizineand your daddy calss you to suck his dick off and call him mommy
 

Unforgiven

That Guy
11,086
703
562
sadistic angel said:
fuck all you mother fuckers in your tight virgin asses while that monkey over there slaps you with a gay porno magizineand your daddy calss you to suck his dick off and call him mommy

wow.

i'm offended.

not
 

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
916
0
80
thats kinda lame that you have to call out for people to flame you...doesnt your gimp boyfriend give you enough attention? i mean, you have to call us out to stick it in you...your daddy didnt do a very great job stickin the anal beads in ya?
 

G's-up

Postaholic
2,625
1
0
sadistic angel said:
fuck all you mother fuckers in your tight virgin asses while that monkey over there slaps you with a gay porno magizineand your daddy calss you to suck his dick off and call him mommy


OH OH OH!! I get it this is one of those games where we have to try and put all the words in the right place and figure out what the FUCK you are trying to say.........maybe you should put that in the games forum for entertainment value........IDIOT..... :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.