WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Like OMG this one time at band camp!

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
207
0
0
#1
LittleRedBook said:
I suggest going to the dermatologist if you need an spf that high, :p . I know all about the funky lines from the clarinets too, heh, I still have them on my right hand from the first band camp. I must say though, cocoa butter works wonders...Do you remember the burn on my neck from freshman year? I hate the smell of the lotion but my neck is in fair condition even after that one.
LMAO! Oh, lord Red I remember. you were so damn bright! You were like rudolph!

...only...not your nose...

...and...it's your neck...

...and the north pole is WAY FUCKING COLDER than band camp...

...and instead of a bumble we have Michailo...

...and instead of Clairice there was Jason...

...and the train with square wheels was Garsky when he ate that baby food...

...and the year after when he did it again...and this year, as he will again...

so yeah, there we go. Oh, also, rudolph had santa and pressies. All we had was a big fat man with sunscreen, sunglasses, a megaphone/microphone, and a thong. And also laps. FUCK LAPS.

...this is all. :happysad:
 
#2
tkme2thebedroom said:
LMAO! Oh, lord Red I remember. you were so damn bright! You were like rudolph!

...only...not your nose...

...and...it's your neck...

...and the north pole is WAY FUCKING COLDER than band camp...

...and instead of a bumble we have Michailo...

...and instead of Clairice there was Jason...

...and the train with square wheels was Garsky when he ate that baby food...

...and the year after when he did it again...and this year, as he will again...

so yeah, there we go. Oh, also, rudolph had santa and pressies. All we had was a big fat man with sunscreen, sunglasses, a megaphone/microphone, and a thong. And also laps. FUCK LAPS.

...this is all. :happysad:

That whole part of my life was a soap opera... And his girlfriend HATES me. Also, in regards to the laps, I can honestly say I only did one eighth of the laps I was assigned, if even that.
 

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
207
0
0
#3
LittleRedBook said:
That whole part of my life was a soap opera... And his girlfriend HATES me. Also, in regards to the laps, I can honestly say I only did one eighth of the laps I was assigned, if even that.
Well, Sam is a little whore anyway. She hates everyone unless it works to her advantage, or at least others have told me this and as far as I've experienced is true. And I never did my laps I owed Trisha either, nor will I ever. I just lost one damn chip! Honestly...DUDE! I am SSSSOOOO doing chip checks this time. Being section leader is gonna kick ass.
 
#4
tkme2thebedroom said:
Well, Sam is a little whore anyway. She hates everyone unless it works to her advantage, or at least others have told me this and as far as I've experienced is true. And I never did my laps I owed Trisha either, nor will I ever. I just lost one damn chip! Honestly...DUDE! I am SSSSOOOO doing chip checks this time. Being section leader is gonna kick ass.

I know a couple of last years freshman were not very fond of her either. I guess she said that she was popular, but my sister protests otherwise... then there was the whole Jason thing, so we never really started off on a good foot. For the love of holy things, do not do chip checks, I beg of you, in fact I will plead with you the next time I see you and humbly offer this equation, Me+Chip Check=Using all power as friend of the section leader to get out of those laps I will no doubtadly have.