WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Like RPGs? Check this...

Easty

Click click boom
if you're a gamer and you like to roleplay, i strongly suggest picking up Golden Sun 1 and 2 for GBA. fun as fuck, takes almost forever to fully level up without cheating though.

do it now!

n00b head

The pron storer
I get bored quickly of mmorpgs but i may give that a look. Personally I think that fps is the shiznat

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Eastside said:
if you're a gamer and you like to roleplay, i strongly suggest picking up Golden Sun 1 and 2 for GBA. fun as fuck, takes almost forever to fully level up without cheating though.

do it now!
i don't have a GBA :( do you know any place where i can get the roms and emulators for it?

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
n00b head said:
I get bored quickly of mmorpgs but i may give that a look. Personally I think that fps is the shiznat
It's not an MMO. :thumbsup:

mmorpgs are different than regular rpgs....massive multiplayer online role playing games = mmorpgs, role playing games = rpgs. don't confuse the two please

Golden sun had been reccomended to me at one point, but the graphics just ruin it for me :S. Dunno if ne 1 has played star ocean, buts that 1's good, but not as good as FF.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
pretty much all the good RPG's (im talking about turn based though) were made and can be found on either the NES, SNES, or apple 1 or 2. first 3 FFs, ultima 1-7, this list goes on and on. these are the best ones in my opinion.

Easty

Click click boom
Rebel89 said:
Golden sun had been reccomended to me at one point, but the graphics just ruin it for me :S. Dunno if ne 1 has played star ocean, buts that 1's good, but not as good as FF.
wtf are you talking about man? the graphics are playstation quality on the fucking GBA!!! very pretty, look

the game fucking rules hard.