WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Like Story of the Year?

What do you think of Story of the Year?

• They kick ass!

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • They're alright.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Who?

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Dude, they suck.

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

Easty

Click click boom
what do you guys think about story of the year? if you have any idea when the new album is gonna come out, please share.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
i dont know whats up with them....punk? hardcore?...if its some emo shit then just tell me right now.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Story of the Year is the same recycled garbage you hear over and over and over again. I'm not saying that they are untalented (although i picked the they suck option... heh..) but you find anything here that you haven't heard before.

They suck. They all suck. All new music sucks. That's why I like Pink Floyd and The Doors and Marvin Gaye. Except for A Perfect Circle they kick ass.

Easty

Click click boom
story of the year is definitely not emo. if you wanna hear that, check out dashboard confessional.

TiIiIlLlLlL THE DAY I DIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!
I sspppiiLLL!lLlLll my HEART 4 UU!!!!!!

If that's not emo, then what is?

I'll answer nice and simple...

No.

And to Eastside yes they are in fact emo.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
I used to like them, along with blink 182.

Now I like real music :).