WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Like this girl

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Okay as you may have been noticing English isn't my first langauge and im a dycxlexic or however you spell it, so there will be grammatical errors yes.

I have this girl in school, I liked her for some time without knowing it, I once sat in the class room just randomly thinking about her and i always looked at her for a long time.. Know she said that she could think me and her as a couple. After some time I decided to tell everyone about my feelings to her, I did so and no one belived me.. Great :mfinger:.
After a while they understood that I were being serious, then she said that her thoughts about me were "annoying guy", she had been lying straight up in my face, I asked her "if you think im annoying in some kind of way tell me" and she was like "no I dont think your annoying, why would I ever think that".

Time went, I went crazy got a bad attitude in school and off school, since the time my friend told me what she had said we hadn't spoke in one single conversation in 4 months, we looked at each other some times but it wasn't really a big deal... Later on I noticed how she started getting closer to me, I was very annoyed about this since she knew I was obviously very mad for the lies and stuff, I just got her out of my freakin head and she start trying to talk to me again?
After a week, that I had noticed it a friend of her comes by and tells me that she really wants to be a friend with me again, she felt really bad about what she did and didn't wanna loose contact with me.. I was like "WTF? She tells a friend of mine that im annoying and know she wants to be my friend? Doesn't make any sense."

So here I am, having a girl that I have started thinking on again and just want to get out of my head..
Ah fuck this :mfinger:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
here is the thing.....you show and tell every one u like her.....she gets annoyed...you ignore her.....she likes you.....i said fuck her and call it even...

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Just use some of that old fashioned Mr. Newbie charm.

;)

i say you have a talk with her, tell her what happened, why things went crazy and what not...and see what she's thinking and everything...it's a hell of a lot easier to sort out these things when you get them out on the table

srsly its your own fault dude if you get mad at these things. It is different when you answer a question about someone in his presence and when you answer without. All your problem is that you use other people to send messages between each other, just talk to her openly and dont ask straight forward questions like "Am i annoying" cuz that is annoying. She said it to somebody else, not you. I never take anything seriously that being said about me behind my back because i know for sure it would be different if he/she spoke to me in person and what really people mean at the moment doesnt matter because it can be changed ina blink of an eye by a random deed of respect.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Not your enemy said:
srsly its your own fault dude if you get mad at these things. It is different when you answer a question about someone in his presence and when you answer without. All your problem is that you use other people to send messages between each other, just talk to her openly and dont ask straight forward questions like "Am i annoying" cuz that is annoying. She said it to somebody else, not you. I never take anything seriously that being said about me behind my back because i know for sure it would be different if he/she spoke to me in person and what really people mean at the moment doesnt matter because it can be changed ina blink of an eye by a random deed of respect.
Dude this thread is over a month old!!!

She's gone now!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
A thread that's a month old isn't such a big deal to revive. As long as you can try to bring a bit of relevance of the topic to the table,I wont kick you in the dick for doing so. Open one that's been dead for several months,and you've nothing to contribute....your ass is mine. :D

Sir Newbie,if you're not in jail and you happen to read this;One day you'll start to grow hair in funny places and you'll start to think about girls. If you don't act like you do here,you'll do fine. Just be yourself.....wait...don't do that.
Be honest with your friends and yourself. Before you kno.....WTF?! You're older than ten,are you not? Figure it out,spacklejack!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
gehtfuct said:
A thread that's a month old isn't such a big deal to revive. As long as you can try to bring a bit of relevance of the topic to the table,I wont kick you in the dick for doing so. Open one that's been dead for several months,and you've nothing to contribute....your ass is mine. :D

Sir Newbie,if you're not in jail and you happen to read this;One day you'll start to grow hair in funny places and you'll start to think about girls. If you don't act like you do here,you'll do fine. Just be yourself.....wait...don't do that.
Be honest with your friends and yourself. Before you kno.....WTF?! You're older than ten,are you not? Figure it out,spacklejack!
Understood, but replying to a girl problem that is a moth old is pathetic! Unless newb can get his foot out of his mouth and take care of biz!