WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

limits

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
there needs to be a like min level of posts to enter a thread then the noobs wont be able to get in like:

a min of 250 to lock everyone out under 100, 50,or 25 posts
that would be cool

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
being a new site, we can not really do this. As we do not have enough long term members built up for people to want to post more, to get into the other treads.

This can go two ways. SOmoen can post a bunch of spam to get a high enough post count to get into threads.... or simply the noobs, will stop coming to the site.

YNTD

Banned - What an Asshat!
_Kitana_ said:
being a new site, we can not really do this. As we do not have enough long term members built up for people to want to post more, to get into the other treads.

This can go two ways. SOmoen can post a bunch of spam to get a high enough post count to get into threads.... or simply the noobs, will stop coming to the site.
im talking for like the bait & tree houses and things that noobs always fuck up

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
YNTD said:
im talking for like the bait & tree houses and things that noobs always fuck up
oh and how long have u been on this site obviosly not long by the amount of post you've made :mfinger:

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
YUCK FOU!!! said:
oh and how long have u been on this site obviosly not long by the amount of post you've made :mfinger:
yuck fou nitice the user name in the quote thata me you fucktard

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
YUCK FOU!!! said:
ive been here longer than you since aprail and 700 + posts.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
otepsoul said:
ive been here longer than you since aprail and 700 + posts.
i came in april aswell but i have less acsess to a computer and i dont post as much