WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Link Removed??!! Wtf!!! (Please berate me while I'm banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
12
0
0
#1
Link Removed??!! Wtf!!!

I thought for surely that I could rant about that stupid contest here! If I dont' get a hundred signups by the end of the month I loose a hundred bucks! and wtf removed my link? it wasn't even spam! i posted one fucking post!

Link removed again and you're banned this time. Enjoy the cock farm! ~Junglizm

there, now there's two posts! kiss my fat white ass wtf!
 

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
7,540
506
257
#2
edit: bnccoder, rgr :thumbsup:

I predict you will not last very long here.

In before lock :thumbsup:
 

bnccoder

Postaholic
2,479
0
36
#4
RageAgainst said:
I predict you will not last very long here.

In before lock :thumbsup:
Don't quote the links that will be removed, Jung said.
 
12
0
0
#5
RageAgainst said:
edit: bnccoder, rgr :thumbsup:

I predict you will not last very long here.

In before lock :thumbsup:
I won't last here very long? You've only been here a month longer than me! I'm hear everyday! Just becasue I dont' post all the time doesn't mean that I'm new you know. and I've never had a problem before!

this is all bullshit!
 

bnccoder

Postaholic
2,479
0
36
#6
Rules.
8) Spam/Links: Links to personal web sites (whether it is your site or a friends'), other forum sites, etc. are frowned upon and may be removed at any time if it even smells of spam. This is especially for those who aren't an 'old hat' around this site or otherwise very productive member since the staff might look the other way in that case. That however is NOT guaranteed!
 

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
7,540
506
257
#7
rustiekey said:
I won't last here very long? You've only been here a month longer than me! I'm hear everyday! Just becasue I dont' post all the time doesn't mean that I'm new you know. and I've never had a problem before!

this is all bullshit!
LOL 0.06 posts a day

My bad, thought you were new.

You still have to read the rules though. (well I never really read them at all but I just use my head)
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,980
1,398
487
#8
rustiekey said:
I thought for surely that I could rant about that stupid contest here! If I dont' get a hundred signups by the end of the month I loose a hundred bucks! and wtf removed my link? it wasn't even spam! i posted one fucking post!

Link removed again and you're banned this time. Enjoy the cock farm! ~Junglizm

there, now there's two posts! kiss my fat white ass wtf!
You know, you really shouldn't make bets and expect the internet to help you win them. That's even lamer than the gay ass Neopets links you posted.

I normally wouldn't have banned you for this, but since you're obviously not getting the hint, want to make threads in the wrong forum to cry about it AND reposted the link, I think you're due some time in the cock farm.


:fuckoff: and lurk more.
 

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
7,540
506
257
#9
junglizm said:
You know, you really shouldn't make bets and expect the internet to help you win them. That's even lamer than the gay ass Neopets links you posted.

I normally wouldn't have banned you for this, but since you're obviously not getting the hint, want to make threads in the wrong forum to cry about it AND reposted the link, I think you're due some time in the cock farm.


:fuckoff: and lurk more.
pwned - what an asshat!

:thumbsup:
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,851
3,350
487
#10
junglizm said:
You know, you really shouldn't make bets and expect the internet to help you win them. That's even lamer than the gay ass Neopets links you posted.

.
I'm working on a new technology. "Neo-subordinate sex slave". I'll be beta testing the first units soon. I just need to make sure they don't have the same bugs/vulnerabilities as my previous failed ventures; "Neo-drinking buddy", and Neo-Milf.
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#11
MaxPower said:
I'm working on a new technology. "Neo-subordinate sex slave". I'll be beta testing the first units soon. I just need to make sure they don't have the same bugs/vulnerabilities as my previous failed ventures; "Neo-drinking buddy", and Neo-Milf.
i wan't a refund on my Neo-Milf...she keeps on trying to breast feed me.....i mean breasts are nice to suck on but not when you're lactating :happysad:
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
109
157
#12
rustiekey said:
I thought for surely that I could rant about that stupid contest here! If I dont' get a hundred signups by the end of the month I loose a hundred bucks! and wtf removed my link? it wasn't even spam! i posted one fucking post!

Link removed again and you're banned this time. Enjoy the cock farm! ~Junglizm

there, now there's two posts! kiss my fat white ass wtf!
Tea ouh eass? What's that there thang called a Tea ouh eass?
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#13
Descent said:
Tea ouh eass? What's that there thang called a Tea ouh eass?
"Tea ouh eass" in Mongolian means "Tea bag Descent" :happysad:
 

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
1,622
5
38
#14
DIZNUTS said:
"Tea ouh eass" in Mongolian means "Tea bag Descent" :happysad:

No, silly. It's wanker for "suck me off Diznuts". :p

And, I thought everyone knew wanker. :(
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#15
Fire_ze_Missles said:
No, silly. It's wanker for "suck me off Diznuts". :p

And, I thought everyone knew wanker. :(
no you got it all wrong its "suck off DIZNUTS" if it said "mi" then you coulda used that....check your language skills :rolleyes:
 

bnccoder

Postaholic
2,479
0
36
#20
MaxPower said:
/me pats bnccoder on the head. "Yeeees bnc, vewwwee gooood."
/Licks Max's hand.
That will teach him to pat me on the head.....unless he liked it.:(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.