WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Link Removed??!! Wtf!!! (Please berate me while I'm banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,959
8,161
487
#21
bnccoder said:
/Licks Max's hand.
That will teach him to pat me on the head.....unless he liked it.:(
You'd die if you knew where that hand just was.
 

bnccoder

Postaholic
2,479
0
36
#22
MaxPower said:
You'd die if you knew where that hand just was.
:sick:
Remind me never to lick your hand, ever. I just want to know why it burns.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
4,165
5
102
#23
Well, I told him to wash his hands after messing around with Rocky Raccoon...
 

bnccoder

Postaholic
2,479
0
36
#25
HavokChylde said:
;)

"How deep is it?"

"Dunno. Let's find out."
Damn you've got your arm in up to your shoulder. Doesn't that hurt Max?
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#26
MaxPower said:
/me pats bnccoder on the head. "Yeeees bnc, vewwwee gooood."
/me gives Max some peanut butter :thumbsup:
 

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
221
0
0
#28
ITakeOffence said:
Lol wtf still as sad as before. people should get a life.
Preferably one that doesn't involve insulting perfect strangers on the web. We may be sad, but at least we don't waste our time in a place we obviously don't like, unlike some people that have posted in this thread. :thumbsup:
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,959
8,161
487
#29
CatchTheWind said:
Preferably one that doesn't involve insulting perfect strangers on the web. We may be sad, but at least we don't waste our time in a place we obviously don't like, unlike some people that have posted in this thread. :thumbsup:
:) Don't mind the monkey as he dances for our amusment. We had some fun with this one and his friends newbie & For_Starters. They were like Three's Company, but we couldn't tell which were the two girls, and who was gay Jack.
 
150
0
0
#30
I would like to take this time to berate you, thank you.
I find you utterly repulsive. The mere thought of you disgusts me.
Its quite apparent that your frontal lobe is still in the developmental stage, thereby causing some doubt in my mind as to whether or not your actually responsible for your own stupidity.

My thoughts though dont detract from my disdain and feeling of despise and contempt for your presence. My only hope is that you do not have children nor will not entertain the thought of procreating and spreading your diseased gene pool.

This would be not only criminal in nature but detrimental to the future of the sanctity of our future safety and degrades the standards of society to something just shy of the primate kingdom. Sort of a planet of the apes meets the 3 stooges. Your absence is greatly appreciated as it gives us all time to regroup and recover from the void in intelligence and cranial black hole youve created.
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
165
157
#31
concepts said:
I would like to take this time to berate you, thank you.
I find you utterly repulsive. The mere thought of you disgusts me.
Its quite apparent that your frontal lobe is still in the developmental stage, thereby causing some doubt in my mind as to whether or not your actually responsible for your own stupidity.

My thoughts though dont detract from my disdain and feeling of despise and contempt for your presence. My only hope is that you do not have children nor will not entertain the thought of procreating and spreading your diseased gene pool.

This would be not only criminal in nature but detrimental to the future of the sanctity of our future safety and degrades the standards of society to something just shy of the primate kingdom. Sort of a planet of the apes meets the 3 stooges. Your absence is greatly appreciated as it gives us all time to regroup and recover from the void in intelligence and cranial black hole youve created.

A classic PaintJob just for you :thumbsup:.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.