WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Linksy is a fucking baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Ok, tell me this. Why would he not care if he PM's me crying like fucking baby over some stupid rep points and how someone stole his other points?
Linksy said:
Do you think i fuckin care if you rep me? NO! Fuckin Bnccodor Stole all my 26 million points!
I really don't give a shit what you had to say in that PM you sent me, I don't even know why you sent it. I think he was just trying to get some sympathy off of me or something, but that is not going to happen.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
NaughtyGirl21 said:
Ok, tell me this. Why would he not care if he PM's me crying like fucking baby over some stupid rep points and how someone stole his other points?

I really don't give a shit what you had to say in that PM you sent me, I don't even know why you sent it. I think he was just trying to get some sympothy off of me or something, but that is not going to happen.
Is "sympothy" another word for pussy? :p

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Max? Wasn't duddles the one who made three threads about neg rep? or am I wrong? ;)

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
meh_it_all said:
Max? Wasn't duddles the one who made three threads about neg rep? or am I wrong? ;)
With lips like that, you're never wrong!

NaughtyGirl21 said:

I really don't give a shit what you had to say in that PM you sent me, I don't even know why you sent it. I think he was just trying to get some sympothy off of me or something, but that is not going to happen.

Ok. Tell me this. Why the fuck would you bother to waste our fucking time by starting a thread over one of your received pm's? If it fucks you off that much take it up with him via pm's thats the whole fuckin idea of having the pm system.

This thread = waste of space:thumbsdn:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Dragonfly said:
Ok. Tell me this. Why the fuck would you bother to waste our fucking time by starting a thread over one of your received pm's? If it fucks you off that much take it up with him via pm's thats the whole fuckin idea of having the pm system.

Dragonfly, well said! Simply amazing. I wish people would get it though. :(

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Dragonfly said:
Compared to who started it, I'd say it's an improvement. :thumbsup:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
NaughtyGirl21 said:

I really don't give a shit what you had to say in that PM you sent me, I don't even know why you sent it. I think he was just trying to get some sympathy off of me or something, but that is not going to happen.
why do i care? why do you make these threads, they're just pathetic,

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Dragonfly said:

Because it is Mother fucking B&T you dumbass Fucker! :rolleyes:

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
NaughtyGirl21 said:
Because it is Mother fucking B&T you dumbass Fucker! :rolleyes:
I knew it! It's a trap. Not a very good one, but a trap nonetheless. She just wants to give out "fuck you" messages while she neg reps people.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Nailbomb said:
I knew it! It's a trap. Not a very good one, but a trap nonetheless. She just wants to give out "fuck you" messages while she neg reps people.
She neg repped me, am I special Nailbomb?? :happysad:

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
meh_it_all said:
She neg repped me, am I special Nailbomb?? :happysad:
You are if she took the time to type in a message to go along with it!

NaughtyGirl21 said:
he PM's me crying like fucking baby over some stupid rep points and how someone stole his other points?
Why the fuck are you crying like a sad bitch over a fucking pm then? He took it on himself to make it a private matter with a pm, and you drag this shit into a useless thread, for the purpose of attention whoring.

NaughtyGirl21 said:
Because it is Mother fucking B&T you dumbass Fucker!
No shit fuckwit, did it take you some hardcore concentration to figure that one out?

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Dragonfly said:
Why the fuck are you crying like a sad bitch over a fucking pm then? He took it on himself to make it a private matter with a pm, and you drag this shit into a useless thread, for the purpose of attention whoring.

No shit fuckwit, did it take you some hardcore concentration to figure that one out?
no, but it must have for you. That is the reason I put it up here fuck twat so get over it. If I want to flame someone I have all the right to write it in B&T.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Nailbomb said:
You are if she took the time to type in a message to go along with it!
She did write a message with it! Wow, I feel all e-wub'd now.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Oh yeah!? What did your fortune say? I only got the generic "fuck you" one:(

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Nailbomb said:
Oh yeah!? What did your fortune say? I only got the generic "fuck you" one:(
I got "bitch who cares", interesting eh? Wonder what it means!

Slacker

Postaholic
NaughtyGirl21 said:

The only reason why you don'care is that you screwed up in the beggining and fucking got neg rep from everybody.

It is called PM because it is a private message. Think about it.

no wories linksy, shes famous for neg repping averyone, then when she gets a neg rep back she makes a thread :happysad:. well she dosen't neg rep me, she just makes threads calling me a whore, attention whore, blah blah blah. :thumbsup:

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
NaughtyGirl21 said:
no, but it must have for you. That is the reason I put it up here fuck twat so get over it. If I want to flame someone I have all the right to write it in B&T.
So you tell us about someone explaining how they lose points, give out "fuck you"s constantly, and occasionally show your boobs. Sorry, but that gets really old Duddles.

I bet you'll be one of those moms on welfare abusing your rights as an American later on in life.

"I'm doing it because I can be on welfare, THAT'S why!"

Status
Not open for further replies.