WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Liquidguy - misogynistic shithead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
Liquidguy said:
I was this close to socking her teeth out yesterday, then realized how hard it is to find a girl friend to go down on you...

So i just shook the shit out of her until she began to cry, then she told her brother who came to FU$%$%$% me up! lol

Little did that mother fucker know that i was in my dorm room with my brother and roomate! SO if he wanted to start some shit he was gunna get FUCKED UUUUPP!!! Anyway normally in a situation like that i would have probably have been a litle nervous, because the dude is a little nuts. We are about the same size but i am an athlete so i believe I have the edge there.

To make an already long story short, he had the balls to call me out, and my Brother disapproved (who is much bigger than me). So i had to make peace with this kid, all while controling by brother from killing him. My roomate on the other hand did not help me fuse the situation, because he was hoping that the a$$hole would have intiated contact so he could join in the Befall of this kids sunny day :punch: :cry:
Back to the shithead at hand. Liquidguy. The only thing that stopped you from hitting her is that she'll go down on you.
I'm actually impressed. I didn't know that any of your kind survived this far in the evolutionary process. Now go do us all a favor and go choke on a ham sandwich. Asshat.

You don't deserve a girlfriend.
You don't deserve air.

And I hope you don't have any pets or other helpless creatures that rely on you for support, 'cause if they look at you wrong you'd probably starve them just for the thrill of feeling powerful.

Guys like you are the reason I've carried pepper spray for all my adult life.

The one guy that tried to "teach me a lesson" by shaking me got his nose broken. And not by a brother or a friend. By the heel of my hand.

The most thrilling thought in my mind now is that girl shoving bamboo rods up your fingernails while a pack of elephants prison-rape you. May amoebic dysentery cement itself in your bowels for all time. May you get leprosy on your genitalia.
And may your socks always fall down inside your shoes. :mfinger:

switch_scribe said:
Back to the shithead at hand. Liquidguy. The only thing that stopped you from hitting her is that she'll go down on you.
I'm actually impressed. I didn't know that any of your kind survived this far in the evolutionary process. Now go do us all a favor and go choke on a ham sandwich. Asshat.

You don't deserve a girlfriend.
You don't deserve air.

And I hope you don't have any pets or other helpless creatures that rely on you for support, 'cause if they look at you wrong you'd probably starve them just for the thrill of feeling powerful.

Guys like you are the reason I've carried pepper spray for all my adult life.

The one guy that tried to "teach me a lesson" by shaking me got his nose broken. And not by a brother or a friend. By the heel of my hand.

The most thrilling thought in my mind now is that girl shoving bamboo rods up your fingernails while a pack of elephants prison-rape you. May amoebic dysentery cement itself in your bowels for all time. May you get leprosy on your genitalia.
And may your socks always fall down inside your shoes. :mfinger:
I'd have prefered not to have some of those thoughts... The socks thing in particular is a real bitch. I like the way you think though.

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
I'm admittedly a misogynist... This guy isn't a misogynist, he's an abusive, chauvinistic cockbite. Perhyaps I shouldn't call myself a 'misogynist', as I don't exactly hate them, I just have a less favourable opinion of females for reasons I'd rather not repeat again (Except to note, it has nothing to do with a childish attitude from being 'dumped' by a girl or anything. I'm gay.) Although I do believe they should be treated like any other male; They don't deserve to be abused or any of that shit Liquid said. That's just ridiculous. You're a filthy speck of gene pool sludge, left at the bottom for hundreds of years when it was RIGHT to consider women property.

Ugh... These people piss me off. I may not like women in general, but these guys take it way too fucking far.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Everyone deserves a good ass kicking at least 5 times in their life time. Note I said everyone, not just girls. :thumbsup:

Back to topic.

Ah, another dumbass starts a dumbass thread and it gets thrown into B&T. I love this shit.

Anyway Liquidguy, you are a cunt cheese pizza. I will fuck you and your entire family with pizza cutters that portrude from my laser sharp penis. I will then stab you in the face with your own cock and carve the words "I am a dumb abusing retard" into your forehead. Then maybe you'll think twice before doing that shit to a girl who likes you.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
I want to get into a big 3 on 1 fight just to see how i'd do...especially if it was some dude who fucked with my sister. Then again my sister wouldnt date a redneck much less one that has to call his big brother and roomate/partner to defend his honor.. But i have to ask...how old is this comment, because i havent heard of this guy ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.