WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

List of things I hate

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ok I am bored so here is my whining for the day

1. I hate fucking preppy bitches
2. I hate going to work
3. I hate not having a maid.
4 I hate whiners
5. I hate laziness
6. I hate people who talk and never shut up!
& I hate it when you are telling someone something and they just say "yeah, i see, Uh-huh, OK, Well You know bla bla bla" and keep interupting you.

i hate people whining about how they hate whiners and how they want a maid but don't like laziness :p

tharuz

Bringer of Order
I hate every country that is not mexico, and all the people living on those countries or universes

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
tharuz said:
I hate every country that is not mexico, and all the people living on those countries or universes
Feel Like getting banned tonight.. monkey?

tharuz

Bringer of Order
master race my ass cracker, you cant stand two seconds in the sun, your skin is so sensitive it makes you a pussy you wouldnt take one good sock to the face

Broken

tharuz said:
master race my ass cracker, you cant stand two seconds in the sun, your skin is so sensitive it makes you a pussy you wouldnt take one good sock to the face
Lol.. I think that's YES... Whoohoo.. and don't forget AssHAt. I am in Texas, and from Laredo.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
I hate the bitch that's living with us.....

dustinzgirl said:
4 I hate whiners
6. I hate people who talk and never shut up!
& I hate it when you are telling someone something and they just say "yeah, i see, Uh-huh, OK, Well You know bla bla bla" and keep interupting you.
That would be her alright.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
CopyLifted said:
I hate the bitch that's living with us.....
Let us clarify that he is not talking about me, but our roommate. Who is all of the above except lazy, she does help around the house. But she talks way to fucking much and it is annoying. I really hate it when someone goes on an on about how sad and depressed they are. If it wasnt for her kid, I would help her kill herself.

Oh, and Unf. Fuck off. Yeah, thats about all I have to say about that. Just fuck off poopy eater.

Broken

Sorry didn't mean to Hijack your thread. Tharuz just pisses me off, with all his racist BS.

dustinzgirl said:
Let us clarify that he is not talking about me, but our roommate. Who is all of the above except lazy, she does help around the house. But she talks way to fucking much and it is annoying. I really hate it when someone goes on an on about how sad and depressed they are. If it wasnt for her kid, I would help her kill herself.

Oh, and Unf. Fuck off. Yeah, thats about all I have to say about that. Just fuck off poopy eater.
i can't fuck off... my g/f's a million miles away :(

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
No, let me clarify, she is not a roomate. A roomate helps pay the bills.....

I could have walked out to the living room and told DG this, but I'm lazy.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Broken said:
Sorry didn't mean to Hijack your thread. Tharuz just pisses me off, with all his racist BS.
all good. I thought it was kind of funny.
i can't fuck off... my g/f's a million miles away
Oh, you poor thing.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
CopyLifted said:
No, let me clarify, she is not a roomate. A roomate helps pay the bills.....

I could have walked out to the living room and told DG this, but I'm lazy.
So true, so very very true. Or at least they help out with gas.. What i am really pissed about is that she has not given me one fucking penny for driving her fucking ass into town everyday. Also, she apparently has enough money to take her snotty ass daughter to the fair when I can not afford to take my kids to the fair because of the 300$ phone bill she fucking racked up.

dustinzgirl said:

dustinzgirl said:
So true, so very very true. Or at least they help out with gas.. What i am really pissed about is that she has not given me one fucking penny for driving her fucking ass into town everyday. Also, she apparently has enough money to take her snotty ass daughter to the fair when I can not afford to take my kids to the fair because of the 300$ phone bill she fucking racked up.

1. I hate hypocrites

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Ohh...ohhh...Im tellin DEA you fuckers are flamin in here....yeah...
He will...WE will pwn?....your asses...

Well,If he lets me in his club. *getfuct purges bowel gas*

What do I hate?
1)This keyboard...It makes me think.
2)Being forced to think.
3)*typing*H.....I....

Fuck!...You see?!