WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Listen up Fuckwad

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnolia

Postaholic
http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?p=441437#post441437

This thread is the dumbest thread made. The creator is a duchebag. My number 1 problem with this thread is that it is misplaced. My number 2 problem is that it's not true. Not all americans are obese. I have a problem with any person who makes fun of others because of their physical appearance. Sometimes you can't help how you are.

Also, DON'T FUCK WITH FAT CHICKS! THEY WILL KICK YOUR ASS!!! You don't deserve the love of a wonderful woman if you are going to talk like you do about women. You'll be stuck with whores who let you tramp all over them. And what will you end up with in the end? The clap. :flamed:

Last edited by a moderator:

Outlawed

Postaholic
1. What the fuck is a "duchebag".
2. Why is fuckwad with a capital f.
I do agree the thread is absurd and complete bullshit but it's far from being the dumbest IMO.

DotCom, what the fuck does:

1. What the fuck is a "duchebag".
2. Why is fuckwad with a capital f.
have to do with the point she is making?

Do us all a favor and quit shitting all over every thread that gets posted! Fucking A.

Anyways. Mags: the original poster is most likely an immature kid who has yet to realize physical appearance doesn't mean shit. Fuck him. People like that piss me off too, but I also look at it this way: they're only hurting themselves. If all they care about is looks they're going to miss out on a lot in life. It's actually kind of sad.

Mags is right. Like always. ANYways, don't mess with her, because she'll kick your ass.

And Mags yes I do believe that the person that made that thread has to be about 11 years old. You can find him in prison in three years.

Remember the girl who came here and got into a huge fight with all of us because she started a thread about how much she hated fat people? That was awesome.

However, this debate doesn't need to happen again.

magnolia

Postaholic
The main reason I posted this was because if you are going to make fun of someone for their physical appearance, then you need to put it in the right area. Don't mess up they system here people. We must have order!!! :p

Jung

???
Premium
Sometimes you can't help how you are.
The people who actually can't help it are in the minority though, most people are just lazy or over eat. Not that I have a problem with that, but I think the whole "some people can't help it" line is mostly a cop out.

diamond

The nice guy
junglizm said:
The people who actually can't help it are in the minority though, most people are just lazy or over eat. Not that I have a problem with that, but I think the whole "some people can't help it" line is mostly a cop out.
You could say similar for the creator of the thread Magnolia mentioned:

Acting like a prick online:
The posters who can't help it are in the minority, though most posters in this category are just stupid or over-medicated. Not that I have a problem with that, but I think on the whole "some posters can't help it" line is mostly a cop out.

I do hope you are not picking on the afflicted Mags ;)

Well, if you come online and start acting like a total jackass, it's because something in the real world is pissing you off and you can take it out on people you don't know who don't matter.

That was the case with me anyway, but I'm feeling better these days.

Whether or not I could help it...well, I have no real opinion there. Let's just say it happened.

Easty

Click click boom
Breakfast Club

See I'm not sure if you know this, but there are two kinds of fat people: there's
fat people that were born to be fat,
and there's fat people that were once thin, but became fat.

What I'm getting at is there are some people who can't help it. I bet bait is just one of those skinny fuckers who can eat whatever the fuck they want and not have to worry about this, because their metabolism kicks in and busts it all up. I get sooo fuckin pissed about retards like him.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Eastside said:
Breakfast Club

See I'm not sure if you know this, but there are two kinds of fat people: there's
Goes the other way too. bumped into a old friends from primary school, steve. He was big in his younger days, now he's pure muscle. Rugby is a great sport :thumbsup:

Low self esteem, imo comes with obesity. If you're unhappy about yourself it is extremely hard to get out of the self pity ditch. Those are the guys I feel sorry for. But if you're happy, then good for you! :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
diamond said:

I do hope you are not picking on the afflicted Mags ;)
I didn't mean to be condescending or to flame anyone. I'm only posting what I feel to be the true on this issue.
Eastside said:
Breakfast Club

What I'm getting at is there are some people who can't help it. I bet bait is just one of those skinny fuckers who can eat whatever the fuck they want and not have to worry about this, because their metabolism kicks in and busts it all up. I get sooo fuckin pissed about retards like him.
That's exactly what I'm talking about. Yes, people do have different metabolisms, but those with slower ones choose to be fat by not working out and staying in shape. I've seen fat, and slightly obese people, lose tons of weight because they decided to do something about their problem. So it's obviously not an issue of them being unable to lose the weight, it's a choice they make to remain overweight. Like I said before, I have no problem with overweight people, but if you choose to be lazy then don't blame your weight on an inability to be skinny.

Barring some kind of thyroid, or other medical condition, the majority of overweight people choose to be that way by not working out or over eating. If that's a choice you're going to make, then fine, nobody should be able to tell you anything about it. But at least be honest with yourself and others, and don't blame it on some fictitious inability to lose weight.

i didn't read the douche bags post, but i'm sure mag is right.
on the topic of over weight people. i just did a study in science class and here in north america we have the highest number of over consumption. we invented ways to incease our food production, so we can "help" poor countries only to become food waisters.
we make up about 1/4 of the worlds population and we use up about 3/4 of the worlds resourses.
anyhoo back to the topic at hand. flaiming the kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.