WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Little brother = FAG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Self Induced

Bad Poetry? Oh Noetry!
Why must my little brother wipe his boogers on the walls? Lick my pillow for no apparent reason? Lift his legs over his heads and stick his finger up his ass like he's giving himself anal sex? Sleep naked on the floor of his room? And think it's all funny?

One more year and I'm out... one more year and I'm out... one more year and I'm out...

(But I'm still going to shoot/stab/both him.)

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
TheLampIncident said:
Has he taken any ecstasy lately?
damn.. did we take the same child psychology class?

anyway, i wouldn't worry too much, little brothers just tend to copy what they see around them, as soon as you grow up he will too.. ;)

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
If what you said is true, it sounds like he has some serious mental problems. Just being a younger brother doesn't excuse his seriously disturbed behavior. --------> "Lift his legs over his heads and stick his finger up his ass like he's giving himself anal sex?" ??????????

You'll be better of leaving him behind and hoping he gets more sane one day.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Maybe he just wants attention.

But yeah, I agree, he seems mental. :p

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Welcome to the Jackass generation. :rolleyes:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Nailbomb said:
Welcome to the Jackass generation. :rolleyes:
jackass? is that when you put your thumb in it? :D

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
void said:

anyway, i wouldn't worry too much, little brothers just tend to copy what they see around them, as soon as you grow up he will too.. ;)
No, but I'm pretty sure we did. :D Fun times eh? Anyway, isn't his brother that kid who kept raping himself with your nine iron? Why the hell did you bring that nine iron anyway... Was it a thermometer? :confused:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
How old is your little brother?

Kids do wierd shit. Then when they are older, they say they never did any wierd shit. Such is the way of the world.

Outlawed

Postaholic
He just wants attention thats all. I suggest you take him into your cabin and pack your fudge in his box.

Self Induced

Bad Poetry? Oh Noetry!
He's 12. Which is unbelievable.

I'm going to have to go with maturally retarded. If he doesn't grow up soon, I'm going to have to stab him or something. After all, I'd rather him be a traumatized schitzophrenic than an obsessive masturbater.

He's only 12 and you're this worried? Come on guy. If he's still doing this shit when he's 16, then you should be worried.

Self Induced

Bad Poetry? Oh Noetry!
It's not so much as me being worried as me being disgusted and tired of it.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Self Induced said:
He's 12. Which is unbelievable.
Twelve! :roft:

Congradulations, you have a retard for a brother!
I feel so sorry for you. :happysad:

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well there's always the option of electro-shock-therapy. :happysad:

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
mmm...cheese said:
Well there's always the option of electro-shock-therapy. :happysad:
Then he can be just like you!!!

Better think twice about this option SI.

He's 12 and he does that? roflmao... Sleeps on the floor naked, sticks his finger up his ass? lol your brother has issues, everytime he does stupid shit like that just punch him and he'll stop soon :thumbsup:

void said:

Copying what they see around them? Good Lord, what's this kid seeing?!:eek:

cashman99

Clitpickle
i am a little brother and i hate myself for it
why cant i be the older one
life sucks

Elite Hunting

Banned - What an Asshat!
Whether the little bastard is a few bricks short of a load or not, remember to be nice to him. You may have to borrow money from him sometime! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.